Subject: [hrpc] I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 07:51:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Guidelines for Human Rights Protocol and Architecture Considerations
        Authors         : Gurshabad Grover
                          Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-11.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2022-01-23

Abstract:
   This document sets guidelines for human rights considerations for
   developers working on network protocols and architectures, similar to
   the work done on the guidelines for privacy considerations [RFC6973].
   This is an updated version of the guidelines for human rights
   considerations in [RFC8280].

   This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
   published for informational purposes.

   This informational document has consensus for publication from the
   Internet Research Task Force (IRTF) Human Right Protocol
   Considerations Research Group.  It has been reviewed, tried, and
   tested by both by the research group as well as by researchers and
   practitioners from outside the research group.  The research group
   acknowledges that the understanding of the impact of internet
   protocols and architecture on society is a developing practice and is
   a body of research that is still in development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-guidelines-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts