Subject: Re: [http-state] [httpstate] #5: Cookie ordering

From: "httpstate issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 17:35:22 -0000

#5: Cookie ordering
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:        
Component:  cookie              |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by ietf@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/http-state/current/msg00732.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/trac/ticket/5#comment:1>
httpstate <http://tools.ietf.org/httpstate/>