Subject: Re: [http-state] [httpstate] #13: Section 4 should mention Max-Age

From: "httpstate issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 17:31:52 -0000

#13: Section 4 should mention Max-Age
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:        
Component:  cookie              |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by ietf@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 As discussed on the mailing list and at IETF77, I've added a discussion of
 Max-Age to Section 4 along with a warning that the attribute is not
 supported by all user agents.  I haven't mentioned specific user agents,
 but we can consider doing that if folks think it would be valuable.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/trac/ticket/13#comment:1>
httpstate <http://tools.ietf.org/httpstate/>