Subject: [http-state] I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP State Management Mechanism Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP State Management Mechanism
	Author(s)       : A. Barth
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-07.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2010-04-18

This document defines the HTTP Cookie and Set-Cookie headers.  These
headers can be used by HTTP servers to store state (called cookies)
at HTTP user agents, letting the servers maintain a stateful session
over the mostly stateless HTTP protocol.  Although cookies have many
historical infelicities that degrade their security and privacy, the
Cookie and Set-Cookie headers are widely used on the Internet.Editorial
Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

If you have suggestions for improving this document, please send
email to [email-masked].  Suggestions with test cases are
especially appreciated. https://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.