Subject: Re: [http-state] [httpstate] #14: Add test suite as an appendix?

From: "httpstate issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 18:00:13 -0000

#14: Add test suite as an appendix?
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:     
Component:  cookie              |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:     
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Comment(by ietf@…):

 Ideally we'd add this to our build system so we don't have to keep the two
 in sync.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/trac/ticket/14#comment:1>
httpstate <http://tools.ietf.org/httpstate/>

---

From: "httpstate issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:35:01 -0000

#14: Add test suite as an appendix?
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…              |        Owner:         
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed 
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:         
Component:  cookie              |      Version:         
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by ietf@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 I'm not sure we should add the test suite to the spec.  Various parts of
 test suite are licensed under various open source license (e.g., BSD and
 Mozilla tri-license).  I'm not sure whether those licenses are compatible
 with the IETF's spec license.  We'll find another way to get the tests
 into the hands of implementors.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/trac/ticket/14#comment:2>
httpstate <http://tools.ietf.org/httpstate/>