Subject: Re: [http-state] [httpstate] #10: Handle IDN domain attributes properly

From: "httpstate issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 17:18:23 -0000

#10: Handle IDN domain attributes properly
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:        
Component:  cookie              |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by ietf@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Based on input from a number of folks at IETF77 (including, but not
 limited to, Julian Reschke, Lisa Dusseault, and Dan Witte), I've made the
 cookie protocol use punnycoded host names.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/trac/ticket/10#comment:1>
httpstate <http://tools.ietf.org/httpstate/>