Subject: Re: [http-state] [httpstate] #7: Better testing for date parsing

From: "httpstate issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 23:32:15 -0000

#7: Better testing for date parsing
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  ietf@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:        
Component:  cookie              |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by ietf@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 We have lot of date tests now:

 http://github.com/abarth/http-
 state/blob/master/tests/data/dates/examples.json
 http://github.com/abarth/http-state/blob/master/tests/data/dates/bsd-
 examples.json

 examples.json are under the usual IETF IPR regime.  The ones in bsd-
 examples.json are BSD licensed.  As suggested at IETF77, these test are
 formated as two strings that should parse to the same date (with one being
 in a normal date format).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/trac/ticket/7#comment:1>
httpstate <http://tools.ietf.org/httpstate/>