Subject: Re: [http-state] more thoughts on getting to IETF Last Call

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 14:29:40 -0700

just a quick update -- I've concocted the "document shepherd writeup" which is 
sent to the IESG in order to enqueue an I-D for consideration of RFC 
publication, which will instigate the IETF-wide Last Call. PeterSA and AdamB 
are reviewing that, and it also looks like we'll have to issue a -15 of the 
spec because incorrect IPR boilerplate snuck into -14 due to using an old 
xml2rfc. We'll send that stuff to the list soon and get it sent off to the IESG.

thanks,

=JeffH

---

From: Adam Barth <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:18:42 -0700

I've uploaded a -15 version with the boilerplate fixed (hopefully).

Adam

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 2:29 PM, =JeffH <[email-masked]> wrote:
> just a quick update -- I've concocted the "document shepherd writeup" which
> is sent to the IESG in order to enqueue an I-D for consideration of RFC
> _______________________________________________
> http-state mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/http-state
>