Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP/1.1, part 6: Caching
	Author(s)       : R. Fielding, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-06.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2009-03-09

The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information
systems.  This document is Part 6 of the seven-part specification
that defines the protocol referred to as "HTTP/1.1" and, taken
together, obsoletes RFC 2616.  Part 6 defines requirements on HTTP
caches and the associated header fields that control cache behavior
or indicate cacheable response messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.