Subject: HTTPbis meeting agenda, participation details

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:05:30 -0700

Agenda is at:
   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/agenda?item=agenda74.html

This page also has the link to the audio stream (not available until  
we're meeting).

Jabber details:
   http://jabber.ietf.org/

Room name will be 'httpbis'.

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:35:02 +0100

> Room name will be 'httpbis'.

Reminder: the meeting starts in 25 minutes.

Text chat: <xmpp:[email-masked]?join>; logged at: 
<http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/httpbis>

Audio feed: <http://feed.verilan.com:8000/continental_5.m3u> (should 
work when meeting starts)

Best regards,

Julian