Subject: [CSAIL #48734] AutoReply: Message received

From: "The Infrastructure Group via RT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 22:20:10 -0400

Greetings,

This message has been automatically generated in response to your 
message regarding:

	"Message received"

Did you remember to include all pertinent information such as room 
number, network jack number and operating system? Have you 
checked the information at:

http://tig.csail.mit.edu/

to see if the answer to your question might already be there?

There is no need to reply to this message right now.  Your ticket has 
been assigned an ID of [CSAIL #48734].

Please include the string:

         [CSAIL #48734]

in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. 

You may also check your case on the web at:
https://tig.csail.mit.edu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=48734 
(NOTE: access to this URL requires CSAIL web client certificate)

                        Thank you,
                        The Infrastructure Group
                        [email-masked]