Subject: DRAFT HTTPbis agenda for Maastricht

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:34:54 +1000

[ Draft agenda; suggestions for additional topics welcome ]

HTTPbis Working Group Agenda
MONDAY, July 26, 2010
1520-1720 Afternoon Session II (0.1 London)

=================================================================

*  1 min - Scribe selection
*  4 min - Agenda bashing
* 15 min - HTTP -10 changes overview [Julian Reschke]
* 100 min - Active issues discussion
          [ list forthcoming; suggestions / requests welcome ]

=================================================================

Recommended Reading:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
       draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-10
       draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-10
       draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-10
       draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-10
       draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-10
       draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-10
       draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-10
       draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-04
       draft-ietf-httpbis-security-properties-05
       draft-reschke-rfc2231-in-http-12 (approved, in RFC Editor queue)

Other background material:
       http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/httpbis-charter.html

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:15:49 +0200

> 1520-1720 Afternoon Session II (0.1 London)

Reminder: early bird registration ends this Friday (see 
<http://www.ietf.org/meeting/register.html>)

> ...

Best regards, Julian