Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 00:45:16 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-1/💬5)
  2 issues created:
  - Should Accept algorithm ignore parameters? (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/779 [variants] 
  - Cache header name (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/778 [cache-header] 

  2 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #767 CH, Logging and passive tracking / fingerprinting (4 by snyderp, mnot, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/767 [client-hints] 
  - #751 HTTP/2 dependency tree is racy (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/751 

  1 issues closed:
  - HTTP/2 dependency tree is racy https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/751 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬3)
  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #193 Audit: single value header field error handling (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/193 [caching] [semantics] 
  - #42 Header Field Registry (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/42 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - #10 .onion names (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/10 [has-proposal] [semantics] 

  1 issues closed:
  - clarify upgrade token case-sensitivity https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/8 [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Rename Cache header to Cache-Status (by ghedo)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/777 
  - Add Sec- prefix to security considerations (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/776 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #775 Remove image-related Client Hints (1 by igrigorik)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/775 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Remove image-related Client Hints
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/775 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬3)
  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #187 Move parameter into its own section. (2 by reschke, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/187 
  - #131 clarify case-sensitivity of upgrade tokens (closes #8) (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/131 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - clarify case-sensitivity of upgrade tokens (closes #8)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/131 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core