Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 10:33:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP/1.1 Messaging
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-04.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2019-03-09

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document specifies the HTTP/1.1 message syntax,
   message parsing, connection management, and related security
   concerns.

   This document obsoletes portions of RFC 7230.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/