Subject: When using HTTP over SCTP, what do I put in CGI's REMOTE_ADDR?

From: "Soni L." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 16:22:41 -0300

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I don't know 
where else I'd ask.

I'm working on a project where I run HTTP over SCTP. I'm trying to use 
CGI to handle the requests. However, SCTP uses multihoming, as such I 
can have many source addresses for a connection. Which one do I use for 
CGI's REMOTE_ADDR?

---

From: Michael Tuexen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 21:30:50 +0100

> On 3. Mar 2019, at 20:22, Soni L. <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I don't know where else I'd ask.
> 
> I'm working on a project where I run HTTP over SCTP. I'm trying to use CGI to handle the requests. However, SCTP uses multihoming, as such I can have many source addresses for a connection. Which one do I use for CGI's REMOTE_ADDR?
In https://github.com/nplab/thttpd we use the address of the primary path.

Best regards
Michael