Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 00:45:16 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-0/💬16)
  2 issues created:
  - Appropriate use of well-known URIs (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/774 [bcp56bis] 
  - Correct behaviour for a POST-redirect-GET when using SameSite=Lax (by pmhsfelix)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/773 

  3 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #767 CH, Logging and passive tracking / fingerprinting (14 by inian, tomlowenthal, mnot, snyderp, yoavweiss, yadij)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/767 
  - #769 Clarify SameSite behavior for non-HTTP API (1 by tbroyer)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/769 
  - #737 Integer limits (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/737 [header-structure] 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-4/💬14)
  8 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #169 URI length (6 by wtarreau, annevk, mnot, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/169 [semantics] 
  - #93 Content-MD5 (2 by royfielding, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/93 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - #192 Collected ABNF (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/192 
  - #197 status-line ABNF and SP reason-phrase (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/197 [h1-messaging] 
  - #198 are range units case sensitive? (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/198 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #45 Header normalization rules (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/45 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - #179 Are range-units case-sensitive? (1 by craigpratt)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/179 [semantics] 
  - #182 Section 5.4 (Host) in Semantics has normative 1.1 requirements (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/182 [semantics] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Stale content https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/122 [caching] [has-proposal] 
  - Parsing content after a 204 response https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/26 [h1-messaging] [has-proposal] 
  - CC: immutable https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/69 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - are range units case sensitive? https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/198 [discuss] [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-0/💬5)
  1 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #772 Clarify TLS 1.3 post-handshake auth with HTTP/2 (5 by martinthomson, davidben, MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/772 

* httpwg/http-core (+3/-4/💬12)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - DNS disclosure security considerations (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/201 
  - Obsolete Content-MD5 (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/200 
  - transfer-coding: remove the predefined codings from the ABNF and make  it generic instead (see #66) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/199 [h1-messaging] 

  3 pull requests received 12 new comments:
  - #188 Obsolete accept-charset (6 by reschke, wtarreau, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/188 
  - #201 DNS disclosure security considerations (5 by royfielding, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/201 
  - #187 Move parameter into its own section. (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/187 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Mention SwR / SiE
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/176 
  - transfer-coding: remove the predefined codings from the ABNF and make  it generic instead (see #66)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/199 [h1-messaging] 
  - Caution against treating data on a connection as part of a not-yet-issued request
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/178 
  - mention cache-control: immutable
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/173 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core