Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 00:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-0/💬54)
  3 issues created:
  - Active vs. passive fingerprinting (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/786 
  - Trailing '*' in binary (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/785 [header-structure] 
  - Boolean type character choice (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/784 [header-structure] 

  5 issues received 54 new comments:
  - #782 define a URI reference type (21 by reschke, royfielding, annevk, mnot, martinthomson, wtarreau, bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/782 [header-structure] 
  - #784 Boolean type character choice (15 by jyasskin, mnot, bsdphk, martinthomson, wtarreau, arturjanc, mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/784 [header-structure] 
  - #781 empty lists and empty field values (10 by reschke, wtarreau, bsdphk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/781 [header-structure] 
  - #785 Trailing '*' in binary (7 by bsdphk, wtarreau, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/785 [header-structure] 
  - #783 Variant-Key needs justification (1 by wimleers)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/783 [variants] 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬5)
  2 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #6 Security considerations: discuss BREACH in the context of gzip encoding (4 by reschke, royfielding, martinthomson, wtarreau)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/6 [semantics] 
  - #196 Range header field ABNF (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/196 [erratum] [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #772 Clarify TLS 1.3 post-handshake auth with HTTP/2 (1 by davidben)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/772 

* httpwg/http-core (+2/-0/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Refactor the range specifier grammar (by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/217 
  - Add link to cache tests (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/216 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #216 Add link to cache tests (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/216 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core