Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 00:45:18 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-2/💬1)
  3 issues created:
  - Structured headers: merge List and Parameterized List (by evert)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/794 
  - Structured headers: serialise / serialize (by evert)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/791 
  - Structured headers: serializing token vs string (by evert)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/790 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #791 Structured headers: serialise / serialize (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/791 

  2 issues closed:
  - Add Request-ID to CERTIFICATE https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/486 [secondary-certs] 
  - Issues with server detection of attacks https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/522 [secondary-certs] 

* httpwg/http-core (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Selected representation paragraph (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/223 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-5/💬3)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - AUTH48 changes (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/792 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #792 AUTH48 changes (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/792 
  - #780 Deleted intro’s promise of an “initial set of Client Hints” (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/780 
  - #709 Required Primary Domain (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/709 [secondary-certs] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - AUTH48 changes
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/792 
  - Request-ID matching
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/707 [secondary-certs] 
  - Required Primary Domain
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/709 [secondary-certs] 
  - structured-headers: fix artwork width for sh-token abnf
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/789 
  - Deleted intro’s promise of an “initial set of Client Hints”
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/780 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core