Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Working Group Specifications)

From: Github Notifications <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 00:45:19 +0000 (UTC)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-4/💬19)
  6 issues created:
  - Proxy-Status: detailed types for HTTP request errors. (by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/808 
  - proxy-status: add Proxy Internal Response. (by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/807 
  - Standardize node identifiers (Cache, Proxy-Status). (by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/802 
  - Add a subsection on limitations (by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/801 [header-structure] 
  - Update abstract to reflect the current document scope (by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/799 [header-structure] 
  - Parameterised Identifier -> Parameterised Item? (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/797 [header-structure] 

  6 issues received 19 new comments:
  - #594 Setting samesite cookies when not same site context (7 by mikewest, ericlaw1979)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/594 [6265bis] 
  - #790 Structured headers: serializing token vs string (7 by reschke, phluid61, mnot, evert)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/790 [header-structure] 
  - #794 Structured headers: merge List and Parameterized List (2 by evert, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/794 
  - #771 Clarify "append" in CDN-loop (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/771 
  - #797 Parameterised Identifier -> Parameterised Item? (1 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/797 [header-structure] 
  - #799 Update abstract to reflect the current document scope (1 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/799 [header-structure] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Setting samesite cookies when not same site context https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/594 [6265bis] 
  - Clarify "append" in CDN-loop https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/771 
  - Consider adding `None` to the list of values for the `SameSite` attribute. https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/788 [6265bis] 
  - Structured headers: merge List and Parameterized List https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/794 

* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #194 QUIC and https:// (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/194 [semantics] 
  - #18 TE: trailers (1 by rjb1000)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/18 [semantics] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+8/-7/💬10)
  8 pull requests submitted:
  - proxy-status: add Proxy Internal Response. (by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/806 
  - proxy-status: rename reminding FooCDN to SomeCDN. (by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/805 
  - proxy-status: remove error restriction in http_response_status. (by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/804 
  - [SH] Americanise spelling of serialise and parameterise (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/803 
  - RFC6265bis: Allow `SameSite` cookies to be set for all top-level navigation (by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/800 
  - sh: avoid use of markdown syntax in example (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/798 [header-structure] 
  - proxy-status: fix section reference formatting (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/796 
  - proxy-status: editorial - escape square brackets (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/795 

  9 pull requests received 10 new comments:
  - #800 RFC6265bis: Allow `SameSite` cookies to be set for all top-level navigation (2 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/800 
  - #803 [SH] Americanise spelling of serialise and parameterise (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/803 
  - #804 proxy-status: remove error restriction in http_response_status. (1 by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/804 
  - #805 proxy-status: rename reminding FooCDN to SomeCDN. (1 by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/805 
  - #806 proxy-status: add Proxy Internal Response. (1 by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/806 
  - #777 Rename Cache header to Cache-Status (1 by PiotrSikora)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/777 
  - #795 proxy-status: editorial - escape square brackets (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/795 
  - #796 proxy-status: fix section reference formatting (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/796 
  - #798 sh: avoid use of markdown syntax in example (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/798 [header-structure] 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - RFC6265bis: Allow `SameSite` cookies to be set for all top-level navigation
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/800 
  - Proxy-Status: rename reminding FooCDN to SomeCDN.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/805 
  - Proxy-Status: remove error restriction in http_response_status.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/804 
  - [SH] Americanise spelling of serialise and parameterise
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/803 
  - sh: avoid use of markdown syntax in example
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/798 [header-structure] 
  - proxy-status: fix section reference formatting
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/796 
  - proxy-status: editorial - escape square brackets
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/795 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core