Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 17:48:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Proxy-Status HTTP Header Field
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Piotr Sikora
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-05-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the Proxy-Status HTTP header field to convey
   the details of errors generated by HTTP intermediaries.

Note to Readers

   _RFC EDITOR: please remove this section before publication_

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ [1].

   Working Group information can be found at https://httpwg.org/ [2];
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/proxy-status [3].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/