Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 02:32:04 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-2/💬14)
  2 issues created:
  - Round-tripping float is still hard (by clelland)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/982 
  - digest examples: explicit base64-encoding (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/980 

  4 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #982 [header-structure] Round-tripping float is still hard (7 by clelland, evert, mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/982 [header-structure] 
  - #963 Specific hints might not be useful on all requests (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/963 [client-hints] 
  - #961 SH nits (5 by clelland, martinthomson, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/961 [header-structure] 
  - #868 Relationship to SRI (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/868 [digest-headers] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Cache header name https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/778 [cache-header] 
  - "Digest can be used in requests too. Returned value depends on the representation metadata header fields." https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/967 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+7/-6/💬14)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - use RWS in inner-list (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/983 
  - [Client Hints] Cleanups for publishing (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/981 
  - Adding whitespace to correct formatting (by thpts)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/979 
  - fix inner-list in ListListParam example (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/977 
  - Fix typo in address. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/976 
  - Add changelog for acting on resources and SRI. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/975 
  - Split sentences on multiple lines. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/974 

  4 pull requests received 14 new comments:
  - #983 use RWS in inner-list (2 by phluid61, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/983 
  - #979 Adding whitespace to correct formatting (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/979 
  - #977 fix inner-list in ListListParam example (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/977 
  - #776 Add Sec- prefix to security considerations (10 by annevk, arturjanc, martinthomson, mnot, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/776 [client-hints] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - [Client Hints] Cleanups for publishing
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/981 
  - fix inner-list in ListListParam example
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/977 
  - Fix typo in address.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/976 
  - Add changelog for acting on resources and SRI.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/975 
  - Split sentences on multiple lines.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/974 
  - Fix: #967. Clarify the _returned value_ expression.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/969 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions