Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 02:31:55 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #192 Collected ABNF (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/192 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-2/💬21)
  1 issues created:
  - Top-level serialise (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/984 [header-structure] 

  3 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #984 Top-level serialise (8 by bsdphk, mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/984 [header-structure] 
  - #982 [header-structure] Round-tripping float is still hard (6 by bsdphk, clelland, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/982 [header-structure] 
  - #961 SH nits (7 by bsdphk, martinthomson, mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/961 [header-structure] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Top-level serialise https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/984 [header-structure] 
  - Top-level serialise https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/984 [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-0/💬3)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Describe the bytesize cost of hints (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/985 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #985 Describe the bytesize cost of hints (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/985 
  - #776 Add Sec- prefix to security considerations (2 by arturjanc, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/776 [client-hints] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions