Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 02:31:25 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬26)
  1 issues created:
  - Scope of applicability for HTTP extensions (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/265 

  4 issues received 26 new comments:
  - #258 Tighten language around DELETE request bodies (10 by mnot, reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/258 [discuss] [semantics] 
  - #165 Updating stored headers (4 by agrover, martinthomson, mnot, twifkak)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/165 [caching] [discuss] 
  - #163 clarification of weak validators (2 by martinthomson, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/163 [discuss] [erratum] [semantics] 
  - #128 Quoted cache-control directives (10 by MattMenke2, davidben, reschke, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/128 [caching] [discuss] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Clarify multiple `authorization` header behaviour or concatenation method https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/180 [discuss] [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-2/💬21)
  1 issues created:
  - Add capability for sending HTTP metadata (trailer fields) in mid-stream (by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/986 

  6 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #986 Add capability for sending HTTP metadata (trailer fields) in mid-stream (8 by LPardue, PiotrSikora, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/986 
  - #982 [header-structure] Round-tripping float is still hard (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/982 [header-structure] 
  - #963 Specific hints might not be useful on all requests (1 by eeeps)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/963 [client-hints] 
  - #957 Not maximum lifetime for server opt-in preferences specified (6 by martinthomson, snyderp, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/957 [client-hints] 
  - #808 Proxy-Status: detailed types for HTTP request errors. (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/808 [proxy-status] 
  - #767 Client-Hints exposes fingerprint values to additional parties and logging sensitive locations (4 by igrigorik, snyderp, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/767 [client-hints] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Hints aren't free https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/962 [client-hints] 
  - Client-Hints exposes fingerprint values to additional parties and logging sensitive locations https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/767 [client-hints] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - fix #264 must-revalidate paste-o (by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/267 
  - Define origin and authority for http and https URIs (by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/266 [semantics] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - fix #264 must-revalidate paste-o
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/267 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+0/-1/💬4)
  4 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #985 Describe the bytesize cost of hints (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/985 
  - #777 Rename Cache header to Cache-Status (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/777 [cache-header] 
  - #776 Add Sec- prefix to security considerations (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/776 [client-hints] 
  - #763 cache-header: fix title (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/763 [cache-header] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Describe the bytesize cost of hints
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/985 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions