Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 02:33:00 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-6/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - Allow "Etag" in trailer section (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/262 [semantics] 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #262 Allow "Etag" in trailer section (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/262 [semantics] 
  - #117 Defining Trailer header field separately from chunked trailers (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/117 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - #18 TE: trailers (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/18 [semantics] 

  6 issues closed:
  - Tighten language around GET request bodies https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/202 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - Bring RFC2818 into semantics https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/236 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - Caching Security Considerations https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/233 [caching] [has-proposal] 
  - URI length https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/169 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - Defining Trailer header field separately from chunked trailers https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/117 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - Trailers https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/16 [discuss] [needs-data] [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-2/💬13)
  4 issues created:
  - Add example of unpatched response with its digest. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/973 
  - the request method should not vary the digest semantic (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/970 
  - A client requests an unsupported Digest, the server MAY reply with a 400 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/968 
  - "Digest can be used in requests too. Returned value depends on the representation metadata header fields." (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/967 

  5 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #968 A client requests an unsupported Digest, the server MAY reply with a 400 (3 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/968 
  - #961 SH nits (6 by mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/961 [header-structure] 
  - #949 Digest and Caching (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/949 [digest-headers] 
  - #808 Proxy-Status: detailed types for HTTP request errors. (2 by ioggstream, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/808 [proxy-status] 
  - #717 Cookies and Accept-* interactions (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/717 [variants] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Investigate the use of Digest with PATCH https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/853 [digest-headers] 
  - Relationship to SRI https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/868 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-4/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #219 Clarify when trailers can be generated (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/219 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Tighten language around GET request bodies (Mnot 202)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/250 
  - Bring RFC2818 into semantics (Mnot 236)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/249 
  - Recommend minimum URI lengths
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/243 
  - Clarify when trailers can be generated
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/219 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-6/💬7)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix caching for tags by fetching them first (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/972 
  - [wip] digest: editorial sweep and address use cases and SRI (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/971 
  - Fix: #967. Clarify the _returned value_ expression. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/969 
  - digest: fix partial content example (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/966 
  - Stop over-caching (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/965 
  - Update circle config for better caching (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/964 

  3 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #971 digest: editorial sweep and address use cases and SRI (3 by LPardue, ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/971 
  - #953 Fix: #952. Content-Location impacts on digest (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/953 [digest-headers] 
  - #923 Fix #853. Use when acting on resources (3 by ioggstream, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/923 [digest-headers] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Fix #853. Use when acting on resources
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/923 [digest-headers] 
  - digest: editorial sweep and address use cases and SRI
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/971 
  - Fix caching for tags by fetching them first
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/972 
  - digest: fix partial content example
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/966 
  - Stop over-caching
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/965 
  - Update circle config for better caching
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/964 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions