Subject: Weekly github digest ( Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 02:32:30 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-6/💬21)
  3 issues created:
  - Cache-Status granularity issues (by triblondon)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/994 
  - Optional Dictionary values (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/992 [header-structure] 
  - The best use for `*` (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/991 [header-structure] 

  10 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #992 Optional Dictionary values (3 by mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/992 [header-structure] 
  - #991 The best use for `*` (5 by martinthomson, mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/991 [header-structure] 
  - #986 Add capability for sending HTTP metadata (trailer fields) in mid-stream (1 by vasilvv)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/986 
  - #982 Round-tripping float is still hard (5 by clelland, mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/982 [header-structure] 
  - #961 SH nits (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/961 [header-structure] 
  - #957 Not maximum lifetime for server opt-in preferences specified (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/957 [client-hints] 
  - #894 Question: distinction between sending and receiving weak digests (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/894 [digest-headers] 
  - #849 Example of a Digest of empty representation (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/849 [digest-headers] 
  - #821 Considering http_response_status (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/821 [proxy-status] 
  - #549 Cookies (2 by essen)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/549 [variants] 

  6 issues closed:
  - Refactor? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/766 [cache-header] 
  - Proxy-Status: detailed types for HTTP request errors. https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/808 [proxy-status] 
  - SH nits https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/961 [header-structure] 
  - digest examples: explicit base64-encoding https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/980 [digest-headers] 
  - Question: distinction between sending and receiving weak digests https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/894 [digest-headers] 
  - Example of a Digest of empty representation https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/849 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-2/💬2)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Make dictionary values optional. (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/993 
  - Fix: #980. Clarify binary payload is b64 encoded (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/990 
  - Remove repetition (by essen)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/989 
  - Variants dictionary keys must be lowercase (by essen)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/988 
  - [SH] Missing negation (by essen)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/987 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #989 [SH] Remove repetition (1 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/989 
  - #987 [SH] Missing negation (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/987 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Fix: #980. Clarify binary payload is b64 encoded
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/990 
  - [SH] Missing negation
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/987 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions