Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 02:32:17 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+2/-1/💬1)
  2 issues created:
  - Referer and relative URIs (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/321 [semantics] 
  - Public and Private vs. the world (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/320 [caching] 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #321 Referer and relative URIs (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/321 [semantics] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Reserving connection options https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/285 [h1-messaging] [has-proposal] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-0/💬10)
  4 issues created:
  - * for dictionary member name (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1068 [header-structure] 
  - Binary delimiter (again) (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1067 [header-structure] 
  - Using CDN-Loop (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1062 [priorities] 
  - Redirecting 404 (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1061 

  4 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #1067 Binary delimiter (again) (3 by annevk, evert, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1067 [header-structure] 
  - #1061 Redirecting 404 (4 by annevk, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1061 
  - #1055 Should structured headers serialize data which cannot be parsed? (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1055 [header-structure] 
  - #1026 Merging priorities (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1026 [priorities] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #317 The scope of 503 may go beyond the request. See #99. (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/317 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - connection options ought to be registered
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/315 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-2/💬4)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - http2-tls13: apply changes done during AUTH48 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1071 
  - SHOULD check DNS for secondary if you would have for primary (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1069 [secondary-certs] 
  - priority: remove mention of CDN-loop (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1066 
  - priorities: remove last vestiges of override (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1065 
  - Fix merge issues with "cost of adding hints" section (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1064 
  - Change Client Hints revision to 09 (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1063 

  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #1071 http2-tls13: apply changes done during AUTH48 (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1071 
  - #1063 Change Client Hints revision to 09 (3 by martinthomson, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1063 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - http2-tls13: apply changes done during AUTH48
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1071 
  - Fix merge issues with "cost of adding hints" section
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1064 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions