Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 02:32:10 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #321 Referer and relative URIs (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/321 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-3/💬12)
  5 issues created:
  - Cookie 5.5 empty cookie name (by essen)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1081 
  - Can server send PRIORITY_UPDATE? (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1079 [priorities] 
  - Parsing a Key - odd failure case (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1075 [header-structure] 
  - [rfc6265bis] Cookie parser - cookie name and value with spaces (by bakulf)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1074 
  - [rfc6265bis] Cookie parser - UTF-8 chars (by bakulf)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1073 

  7 issues received 12 new comments:
  - #1075 Parsing a Key - odd failure case (3 by mnot, phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1075 [header-structure] 
  - #1073 [rfc6265bis] Cookie parser - UTF-8 chars (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1073 
  - #1067 Binary delimiter (again) (2 by clelland, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1067 [header-structure] 
  - #1056 The default priority of a pushed request (3 by LPardue, MikeBishop, tombergan)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1056 [priorities] 
  - #1055 Should structured headers serialize data which cannot be parsed? (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1055 [header-structure] 
  - #994 Cache-Status granularity issues, reintroduce summary token? (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/994 [cache-header] 
  - #821 Considering http_response_status (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/821 [proxy-status] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Parsing a Key - odd failure case https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1075 [header-structure] 
  - Binary delimiter (again) https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1067 [header-structure] 
  - Should structured headers serialize data which cannot be parsed? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1055 [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-3/💬6)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix list style based on comment from @reschke (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1080 [client-hints] 
  - add priority discussion note (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1078 [priorities] 
  - fix some priority doc nits (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1077 
  - editorial tidyup around urgency meanings (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1076 [priorities] 
  - [client hints] LC feedback from @reschke (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1072 [client-hints] 

  4 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #1077 fix some priority doc nits (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1077 [priorities] 
  - #1076 editorial tidyup around urgency meanings (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1076 [priorities] 
  - #1072 [client hints] LC feedback from @reschke (3 by reschke, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1072 [client-hints] 
  - #1060 [RFC6265bis] Add a cookie attribute registry. (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1060 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - priorities: remove last vestiges of override
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1065 [priorities] 
  - [client hints] LC feedback from @reschke
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1072 [client-hints] 
  - [RFC6265bis] Add a cookie attribute registry.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1060 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions