Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 02:32:24 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬5)
  3 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #313 Mid-stream trailers (2 by ioggstream, wenbozhu)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/313 [semantics] 
  - #311 Define "request" and "response" independent of HTTP/1.1 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/311 [semantics] 
  - #33 MIME type parsing (2 by mnot, snuggs)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/33 [semantics] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Implications of Establishing Authority https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/237 [has-proposal] [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-3/💬3)
  3 issues created:
  - Cookie 5.4 storage model confusion (by essen)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1059 
  - Last-call feedback for "Structured Headers for HTTP" (by wenbozhu)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1057 
  - The default priority of a pushed request (by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1056 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #1057 Last-call feedback for "Structured Headers for HTTP" (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1057 [header-structure] 
  - #1055 Should structured headers serialize data which cannot be parsed? (2 by clelland, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1055 [header-structure] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Decimal rounding https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1043 [header-structure] 
  - String parser requirements do not specify quoted or unquoted characters https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1051 [header-structure] 
  - Last-call feedback for "Structured Headers for HTTP" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1057 [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+3/-2/💬7)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Restore 2616 semantics on public, must-revalidate, and proxy-revalidate (by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/319 
  - Suggest scoping retry-after using other message parts. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/318 
  - The scope of 503 may go beyond the request. See #99. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/317 

  5 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #318 Suggest scoping retry-after using other message parts. (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/318 
  - #317 The scope of 503 may go beyond the request. See #99. (2 by ioggstream, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/317 
  - #302 A last fine point towards RFC 3986 correct text (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/302 
  - #282 In considerations for new header fields, discourage ABNF mixing lists with other constructs (#7) (2 by reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/282 
  - #281 Be more correct about what was deprecated by RFC 3986 (and also talk about https URIs) (#278) (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/281 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Give an example of new field terminology
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/314 
  - Define origin and authority for http and https URIs
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/266 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-2/💬1)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - [RFC6265bis] Add a cookie attribute registry. (by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1060 
  - rfced recommended section reference format (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1058 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1048 Minimize the semantics of urgency (1 by kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1048 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - make serialise decimal algo round early, fail fast
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1044 
  - Minimize the semantics of urgency
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1048 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions