Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2020 02:32:25 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-1/💬2)
  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #280 Prefer SRV records over just A/AAAA (2 by martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/280 

  1 issues closed:
  - Prefer SRV records over just A/AAAA https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/280 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-3/💬34)
  2 issues created:
  - Decimal rounding (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1043 [header-structure] 
  - Is Age: a concern for cookies? (by bagder)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1042 

  9 issues received 34 new comments:
  - #1043 Decimal rounding (1 by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1043 [header-structure] 
  - #1042 Is Age: a concern for cookies? (2 by bagder, mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1042 [6265bis] 
  - #1026 Merging priorities (25 by LPardue, MikeBishop, kazuho, rmarx, tarunban, tombergan, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1026 [priorities] 
  - #1021 Reprioritization frames (1 by tombergan)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1021 [priorities] 
  - #1015 Structured Headers and GREASE (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1015 [header-structure] 
  - #593 Same-Site cookies - clarify "site for cookies" in the case of redirects (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/593 [6265bis] [samesite] 
  - #441 Shouldn't the browser evict non-HttpOnly cookies first to avoid overwrite from JavaScript? (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/441 [6265bis] 
  - #226 Lax same-site cookies should allow <a target="_blank"> (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/226 [6265bis] [samesite] 
  - #220 Module workers can be fetched across origins (1 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/220 [6265bis] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Module workers can be fetched across origins https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/220 [6265bis] 
  - Remove "MUST store last-access-time" for each cookie? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1032 [6265bis] 
  - Structured Headers and GREASE https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1015 [header-structure] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-4/💬5)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix "is can be" (by essen)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1045 
  - make serialise decimal algo round early, fail fast (by phluid61)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1044 
  - Fixes: #1016. Use Origin Server and User Agent (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1041 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #1045 Fix "is can be" (header structure) (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1045 
  - #1040 [RFC6265bis, Editorial] Consistently use 'last-access-time'. (2 by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1040 
  - #1038 [RFC6265bis, Editorial]: Define "public suffix" in the terminology section. (2 by mikewest, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1038 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Fix "is can be" (header structure)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1045 
  - [RFC6265bis, Editorial] Consistently use 'last-access-time'.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1040 
  - Encourage end-to-end grease by applications
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1039 [header-structure] 
  - [RFC6265bis, Editorial]: Define "public suffix" in the terminology section.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1038 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions