Subject: Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 15:26:14 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ nits ]]

[ section 1 ]
* "requires external device" -> "requires an external device"?

[ section 2.2 ]
* "indicate user agents" -> "indicate to user agents"?

[ section 3.1 ]
* s/sh-list/sf-list/g

[ section 4.3 ]
* "we can remove" -> perhaps another wording that doesn't require "we"

* "unless the opt-in origin has explicitly delegated permission to another
  origin": is this delegation mechanism documented somewhere that should
  be referenced here?

* "is challenging and likely" -> "may be challenging or even"