Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 03:32:17 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-2/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - status-line and request-line in Semantics (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/361 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #355 Redirect scope (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/355 [semantics] 
  - #331 Proxy-Authenticate scope (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/331 [has-proposal] [semantics] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Proxy-Authenticate scope https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/331 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - request target is h1-specific https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/259 [caching] [has-proposal] [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-3/💬4)
  1 issues created:
  - Redirect scope (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1170 

  3 issues received 4 new comments:
  - #1170 Redirect scope (2 by ioggstream, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1170 [bcp56bis] 
  - #1164 Dictionary serialisation algo problem (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1164 [header-structure] 
  - #1021 Reprioritization frames (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1021 [priorities] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Dictionary serialisation algo problem https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1164 [header-structure] 
  - Add example for Tokens? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1147 [header-structure] 
  - Digest in requests with no payload body https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1143 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+3/-2/💬17)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Specify scope of Proxy-Auth* (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/364 
  - Qualify requirement on applying conditionals (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/363 
  - remove request-line and status-line from Semantics (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/362 

  8 pull requests received 17 new comments:
  - #362 remove request-line and status-line from Semantics (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/362 
  - #360 Rename anchors from "header." to "field." (7 by mnot, reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/360 
  - #352 Define CONNECT and OPTIONS in term of target URIs (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/352 
  - #351 Move 101 and 426 to Messaging (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/351 
  - #350 Remove obs-fold from semantics (3 by mnot, reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/350 
  - #348 Refine requirements on If-Unmodified-Since (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/348 
  - #341 Move TE: trailers into Semantics (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/341 
  - #337 Talk about exceptions to storing and updating headers (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/337 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Specify scope of Proxy-Auth*
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/364 
  - Remove obs-fold from semantics
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/350 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-3/💬3)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - [Client Hints] Address Genart review comments (by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1171 
  - Correct indentation in ser-dictionary (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1169 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #1171 [Client Hints] Address Genart review comments (1 by yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1171 [client-hints] 
  - #1168 Initial priority frame (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1168 [priorities] 
  - #1167 PRIORITY_UPDATE can be used for initial priority, split H3 frames into two types (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1167 [priorities] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Correct indentation in ser-dictionary
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1169 
  - Create an inline reference to semantics.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1166 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1143. Example of an empty payload body.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1155 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions