Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 15:54:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Secondary Certificate Authentication in HTTP/2
        Authors         : Mike Bishop
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2020-05-14

Abstract:
   A use of TLS Exported Authenticators is described which enables
   HTTP/2 clients and servers to offer additional certificate-based
   credentials after the connection is established.  The means by which
   these credentials are used with requests is defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-secondary-certs-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/