Subject: Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 11:18:32 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Per the Gen-ART review, it seems like at a minimum the options available for
integers larger than 10^15 should be noted somewhere so that readers are alert
to it, even if no particular option is recommended.

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 17:09:38 +1000

> On 19 May 2020, at 4:18 am, Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Incorporated in:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/e0d6171fbaef

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: David Schinazi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 13:46:59 -0700

Thanks Mark! New text looks great to me.

David