Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 03:32:17 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-4/💬15)
  1 issues created:
  - Move asterisk-form into Semantics (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/366 

  5 issues received 15 new comments:
  - #366 Move asterisk-form into Semantics (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/366 [h1-messaging] [semantics] 
  - #321 Being explicit about relative URIs (5 by mnot, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/321 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - #193 Audit: single value header field error handling (5 by mnot, reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/193 [caching] [semantics] 
  - #165 Updating stored headers (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/165 [caching] [has-proposal] 
  - #31 Newline parsing in H1 (3 by mnot, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/31 [h1-messaging] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Being explicit about relative URIs https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/321 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - Move asterisk-form into Semantics https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/366 [h1-messaging] [semantics] 
  - Handling of If-Unmodified-Since with unknown modified dates https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/326 [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - TE: trailers https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/18 [has-proposal] [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬5)
  1 issues created:
  - [Client-Hints] Impact assessment requested (by jwrosewell)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1174 

  2 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #1174 [Client-Hints] Impact assessment requested (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1174 [client-hints] 
  - #1056 The default priority of a pushed request (4 by LPardue, kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1056 [priorities] 

  1 issues closed:
  - [Client-Hints] Impact assessment requested https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1174 [client-hints] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+3/-3/💬16)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - slightly clarify "optional whitespace" (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/371 
  -  Intent is to make all headers list-based. (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/369 
  - Add note about URL resolution to C-L and Referer (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/367 

  8 pull requests received 16 new comments:
  - #369  Intent is to make all headers list-based. (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/369 
  - #367 Add note about URL resolution to C-L and Referer (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/367 
  - #363 Qualify requirement on applying conditionals (2 by mnot, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/363 
  - #362 remove request-line and status-line from Semantics (6 by MikeBishop, mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/362 
  - #352 Define CONNECT and OPTIONS in term of target URIs (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/352 
  - #337 Talk about exceptions to storing and updating headers (2 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/337 
  - #252 Exact separator used when combining header fields (Mnot 148) (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/252 
  - #216 Add link to cache tests (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/216 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Add note about URL resolution to C-L and Referer
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/367 
  - Refine requirements on If-Unmodified-Since
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/348 
  - Move TE: trailers into Semantics
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/341 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-3/💬12)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Allow Lists and Dictionaries to be delimited by OWS (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1173 
  - Default urgency is 3 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1172 

  3 pull requests received 12 new comments:
  - #1173 Allow Lists and Dictionaries to be delimited by OWS (8 by clelland, kaduk, mnot, phluid61, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1173 
  - #1172 Default urgency is 3 (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1172 [priorities] 
  - #1171 [Client Hints] Address Genart review comments (3 by mnot, yoavweiss)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1171 [client-hints] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Allow Lists and Dictionaries to be delimited by OWS
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1173 
  - Default urgency is 3
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1172 [priorities] 
  - [Client Hints] Address Genart review comments
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1171 [client-hints] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions