Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 03:32:04 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+1/-1/💬2)
  1 issues created:
  - Connection (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/407 [h1-messaging] [semantics] 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #272 fix grammar for "Vary" header field (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/272 [has-proposal] [semantics] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Extension capabilities https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/44 [has-proposal] [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-5/💬3)
  4 issues created:
  - Missing server certificate (by mnot-fastly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1230 
  - Proxy configuration error (by mnot-fastly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1229 
  - Make it more clear what to do with read and write errors (by mnot-fastly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1228 
  - TLS [Untrusted, Expired] Peer Certificate (by mnot-fastly)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1227 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #1099 Client normative text seems poorly placed (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1099 [priorities] 
  - #994 Cache-Status granularity issues, reintroduce summary token? (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/994 [cache-header] 
  - #943 SEARCH method (1 by mitar)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/943 

  5 issues closed:
  - fwd-protocol type https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1141 [proxy-status] 
  - Cache-Status granularity issues, reintroduce summary token? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/994 [cache-header] 
  - Client normative text seems poorly placed https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1099 [priorities] 
  - Local scheduling decisions https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1218 [priorities] 
  - Fairness section isn't a security consideration https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1217 [priorities] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+3/-2/💬0)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Expect should be a list header (#203) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/408 
  - Mnot 335b (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/406 
  - switch submitted XML format to xml2rfc 'v3' (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/405 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Move Upgrade and TE to Semantics
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/390 
  - switch submitted XML format to xml2rfc 'v3'
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/405 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-3/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - digest-headers: fix HTTP Semantics references (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1226 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1226 digest-headers: fix HTTP Semantics references (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1226 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - digest-headers: fix HTTP Semantics references
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1226 
  - Rough in priorities security concerns
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1225 
  - move Fairness and client scheduling to top level
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1224 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions