Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 03:32:18 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-2/💬9)
  7 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #413 No TE Response header (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/413 [semantics] 
  - #335 Make references to h1-messaging non-normative (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/335 [caching] [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - #210 unnecessary use of 1#element for header field definitions (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/210 [semantics] 
  - #203 Expect should be a list header (1 by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/203 [semantics] 
  - #182 Section 5.4 (Host) in Semantics has normative 1.1 requirements (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/182 [semantics] 
  - #38 3xx redirects - request formation (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/38 [semantics] 
  - #33 MIME type parsing (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/33 [semantics] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Make references to h1-messaging non-normative https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/335 [caching] [has-proposal] [semantics] 
  - No TE Response header https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/413 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+2/-1/💬16)
  2 issues created:
  - Clearing client hint with browser history seems odd to me (by amtunlimited)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1238 
  - Reference(s) for certificate verification (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1237 [bcp56bis] 

  5 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #1238 Clearing Client Hint preferences with browser history seems odd (1 by davidben)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1238 
  - #1232 Nice to have guidance about reponding to priority signals when received (9 by LPardue, guoye-zhang, kazuho)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1232 [priorities] 
  - #1227 TLS [Untrusted, Expired] Peer Certificate (4 by mnot, sleevi)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1227 [proxy-status] 
  - #1021 Reprioritization frames (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1021 [priorities] 
  - #889 SameSite cookies: Cross-site top-level navigation followed by redirect back to the first party (1 by kiding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/889 [6265bis] [samesite] 

  1 issues closed:
  - RFC 6265bis: Specify that empty name and empty value cookies should be ignored in 5.4 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1234 [6265bis] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+4/-3/💬2)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove 1# (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/421 
  - fix parameter ABNF for "expect" - broken by previous change (#203) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/420 [semantics] 
  - use proper list in 'reconstructing target URI' (#418) (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/419 
  - make section xrefs in tables more concise and consistent (editorial) (by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/417 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #420 fix parameter ABNF for "expect" - broken by previous change (#203) (2 by mnot, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/420 [semantics] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - fix parameter ABNF for "expect" - broken by previous change (#203)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/420 [semantics] 
  - use proper list in 'reconstructing target URI' (#418)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/419 
  - revise introduction for HTTP family of protocols; addresses #64
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/416 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Move empty cookie-name and empty cookie-value check from 5.3 to 5.4 (by DCtheTall)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1236 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #1236 Move empty cookie-name and empty cookie-value check from 5.3 to 5.4 (1 by DCtheTall)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1236 
  - #1212 Fix __Host prefix example wording (1 by danielgustafsson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1212 [6265bis] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Move empty cookie-name and empty cookie-value check from 5.3 to 5.4
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1236 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions