Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 03:13:58 -0500 (EST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+7/-0/💬21)
  7 issues created:
  - Consider alternative to term "whitelist" (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/688 
  - MUST NOT lie (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/687 
  - status-code parsing (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/684 
  - field-value production rules out CTL characters, but these are common in the wild (by njsmith)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/683 
  - Field section gone? (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/682 
  - Should -messaging obsolete RFC 1945 (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/681 
  - URI-ID or DNS-ID? (by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/680 

  6 issues received 21 new comments:
  - #688 Consider alternative to term "whitelist" (2 by annevk, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/688 
  - #687 MUST NOT lie (1 by royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/687 
  - #683 field-value production rules out CTL characters, but these are common in the wild (5 by Lukasa, annevk, reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/683 
  - #682 Field section gone? (2 by MikeBishop, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/682 
  - #681 Should -messaging obsolete RFC 1945 (6 by annevk, martinthomson, mnot, reschke, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/681 [h1-messaging] 
  - #680 URI-ID or DNS-ID? (5 by MikeBishop, kaduk, richsalz, royfielding)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/680 [semantics] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-0/💬3)
  3 issues created:
  - status-code parsing (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1383 
  - cache-status header: Support for Partial Hits (by elithrar)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1381 
  - BCP56bis: more Cache-Control directive practice (by Jxck)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1380 

  1 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #1381 Support for Partial Hits (3 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1381 [cache-header] 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+1/-0/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - Connection headers and proxies (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/804 

  1 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #804 Connection headers and proxies (3 by Lukasa, martinthomson, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues/804 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-core (+2/-1/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Make the configure script executable (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/686 
  - IP address reference identities (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/685 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Make the configure script executable
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/pull/686 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Update CONTRIBUTING.md (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1382 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #1382 Update CONTRIBUTING.md (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1382 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Update CONTRIBUTING.md
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1382 

* httpwg/http2-spec (+4/-2/💬2)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove definition of 421 and point to core. (by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/808 
  - Defer to the core spec for connection-specific headers (by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/807 
  - Remove use of "payload" for message bodies. (by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/806 
  - Adding myself as editor (by Lukasa)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/805 

  1 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #807 Defer to the core spec for connection-specific headers (2 by Lukasa, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/807 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Add .editorconfig
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/801 
  - Adding myself as editor
    https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/pull/805 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec