Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 03:41:24 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+3/-4/💬5)
  3 issues created:
  - proxy-status: reference structured-fields as RFC 8941 (by reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1461 [proxy-status] 
  - Signature Nonces (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1460 
  - Signature: Invalid space in Signature-Input field examples (by bblfish)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1456 

  1 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #1456 Signature: Invalid space in Signature-Input field examples (5 by bblfish, jricher, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1456 

  4 issues closed:
  - digest-headers: support vs SRI https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1363 [digest-headers] 
  - digest-headers: cites Section 3.4.5 of SRI but that section does not exist https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1353 [digest-headers] 
  - digest-headers: confusing section "Server Returns No Representation Data" https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1357 [digest-headers] 
  - digest -> Semantics -14 https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1408 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-6/💬5)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Improve POST and PATCH section. See #1366. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1459 
  - digest: Add changelog-04 (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1458 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1363. Non-normative options in conjuction with SRI. (by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1457 
  - Formalize signature and algorithm definitions (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1455 
  - Update Signature Acknowledgements (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1454 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #1457 Fix: #1363. Non-normative options in conjuction with SRI. (2 by ioggstream, reschke)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1457 [digest-headers] 
  - #1376 Fix: #1357. Clarify Digest+HEAD. (2 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1376 [digest-headers] 
  - #1354 digest: fix SRI section ref (1 by ioggstream)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1354 [digest-headers] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Fix: #1363. Non-normative options in conjuction with SRI.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1457 [digest-headers] 
  - digest: Add changelog-04
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1458 [digest-headers] 
  - digest: fix SRI section ref
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1354 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1357. Clarify Digest+HEAD.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1376 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix: #1408. Use semantics-14.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1409 [digest-headers] 
  - Update Signature Acknowledgements
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1454 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec