Subject: Martin Duke's Yes on draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 14:45:00 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-13: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for this update. One tiny comment, to which I don't need a response:

The discussion about links in Sec 3.2 could use a reference to RFC 8288.

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 09:19:48 +1000

Hi Martin,

> On 18 Aug 2021, at 7:45 am, Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Already addressed from other feedback.

Thanks,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/