Subject: Revised HTTP core specifications submitted (drafts 18)

From: "Roy T. Fielding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 12:05:12 -0700

Hello,

We have submitted a revised set of HTTP core specifications (drafts 18)
that address all of the comments received during IESG review and balloting.

 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics/
 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache/
 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging/

with hypertext versions at

 https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-18.html
 https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-18.html
 https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-18.html

and side-by-side diffs since 17 at

 https://httpwg.org/http-core/diffs/diff_semantics_17_to_18.html
 https://httpwg.org/http-core/diffs/diff_cache_17_to_18.html
 https://httpwg.org/http-core/diffs/diff_messaging_17_to_18.html

and word diffs since the (rearranged) RFC723x at

 https://httpwg.org/http-core/diffs/diff_semantics_frfc_to_18.html
 https://httpwg.org/http-core/diffs/diff_cache_frfc_to_18.html
 https://httpwg.org/http-core/diffs/diff_messaging_frfc_to_18.html

and if you are interested in tracking all of the changes, see the
full change history and issues at

 https://github.com/httpwg/http-core

Thanks for all of your comments,

....Roy T. Fielding, Senior Principal Scientist, Adobe