Subject: Murray Kucherawy's Yes on draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 00:02:56 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis-14: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-bcp56bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions (1) and (7) of the shepherd writeup weren't properly answered.

IMHO, I suggest dropping Appendix A.  Indicating (as you have) that this
document replaces RFC 3205 is sufficient.

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 17:04:32 +1000

Hi Murray,

> On 26 Aug 2021, at 5:02 pm, Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

I feel like some explanation of such a big change is necessary, and it's concise.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/