Subject: Erik Kline's Yes on draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 23:09:46 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status-06: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-proxy-status/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[S2.1.2, question]

* Can a port number also be expressed in this parameter (e.g., in the event
  that non-standard port numbers are configured)?

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 12:52:23 +1000

Hi Erik,

> On 22 Aug 2021, at 4:09 pm, Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> [S2.1.2, question]
> 

Good question. I've updated the example to illustrate this; see:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/03509ff45

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/