Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-retrofit-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 23:46:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Retrofit Structured Fields for HTTP
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-retrofit-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-05-24

Abstract:
   This specification nominates a selection of existing HTTP fields as
   having syntax that is compatible with Structured Fields, so that they
   can be handled as such (subject to certain caveats).

   To accommodate some additional fields whose syntax is not compatible,
   it also defines mappings of their semantics into new Structured
   Fields.  It does not specify how to negotiate their use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-retrofit/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-retrofit-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-retrofit-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts