Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 07:38:42 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-core (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #18 TE: trailers (1 by ioquatix)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues/18 [semantics] [has-proposal] 

* httpwg/http-extensions (+4/-2/💬14)
  4 issues created:
  - Cookie layering (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2084 
  - Guidelines for handling conversion (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2083 [retrofit] 
  - Cookie value aliasing (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2082 [retrofit] 
  - Cookie type aliasing (by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2081 [retrofit] 

  9 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #2084 Cookie layering (1 by sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2084 [6265bis] [6265bis-defer] 
  - #2082 Cookie value aliasing (2 by mnot, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2082 [retrofit] 
  - #2046 RFC6265bis: Attributes should specify how missing/invalid values should be handled (2 by annevk, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2046 [6265bis] 
  - #2038 RFC Editor comment 2 (1 by MikeBishop)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2038 [h3-websockets] [auth48] 
  - #1430 Cookies and Fetch (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1430 [6265bis] [6265bis-defer] 
  - #1399 RFC 6265bis: Set-Cookie parsing algorithm should enforce more of the syntax requirements (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1399 [6265bis] 
  - #1372 Third-party cookies (3 by annevk, jwrosewell, mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1372 [6265bis] 
  - #1073 [rfc6265bis] Cookie parser - UTF-8 chars (2 by annevk, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1073 [6265bis] [6265bis-defer] 
  - #762 SameSite Cookies and Iframes (1 by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/762 [6265bis] [6265bis samesite] [6265bis-defer] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Cookies and Fetch https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1430 [6265bis] [6265bis-defer] 
  - Migration guide https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1968 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Swap Content and Repr digest presentation order (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2080 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Swap Content and Repr digest presentation order
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2080 [digest-headers] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec