Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 21:20:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Binary Representation of HTTP Messages
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-05-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a binary format for representing HTTP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-binary-message-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts