Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 07:38:43 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+5/-3/💬13)
  5 issues created:
  - Variants: typo on Appendix (by Tanych)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2093 
  - Variants: Confused Variant-key example  (by Tanych)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2091 
  - Cookie tests should not be using the CookieStore API (by mozfreddyb)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2089 
  - Trailing dot in Server Requirements section (by annevk)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2088 
  - Signing non-final response messages (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2086 

  4 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #2089 Cookie tests should not be using the CookieStore API (2 by miketaylr, mozfreddyb)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2089 [6265bis] 
  - #2088 Trailing dot in Server Requirements section (1 by sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2088 [6265bis] 
  - #1758 RFC6265bis: Handling a trailing dot in the domain attribute (3 by annevk, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1758 [6265bis] 
  - #1073 [rfc6265bis] Cookie parser - UTF-8 chars (7 by annevk, mikewest, reschke, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1073 [6265bis] [6265bis-defer] 

  3 issues closed:
  - Signatures: "Related response" feature https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1905 [signatures] 
  - Trailing dot in Server Requirements section https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2088 [6265bis] 
  - RFC6265bis: Handling a trailing dot in the domain attribute https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1758 [6265bis] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+6/-3/💬7)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix http-validate use/install (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2095 
  - Fix references in binary messages (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2094 
  - Remove the trailing `.` note in 4.1.2.3. (by sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2092 
  - [6265bis] Removing an inadvertant change to `cookie-octet`. (by mikewest)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2090 
  - Remove note to ignore Domain attribute with trailing . (by sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2087 
  - Switched to generic request-response binding (by jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2085 

  4 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #2092 Remove the trailing `.` note in 4.1.2.3. (1 by sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2092 
  - #2090 [6265bis] Removing an inadvertant change to `cookie-octet`. (2 by mikewest, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2090 
  - #2087 Remove note to ignore Domain attribute with trailing . (2 by annevk, sbingler)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2087 [6265bis] 
  - #2085 Switched to generic request-response binding (2 by jricher, yaronf)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2085 [signatures] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Switched to generic request-response binding
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2085 [signatures] 
  - Remove the trailing `.` note in 4.1.2.3.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2092 [6265bis] 
  - Remove note to ignore Domain attribute with trailing .
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2087 [6265bis] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec