Subject: Weekly github digest (HTTP Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 07:38:55 +0000

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+1/-4/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - Does representation data term need to be quoted? (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2100 [digest-headers] 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #2083 Guidelines for handling conversion (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2083 [retrofit] 
  - #2082 Cookie value aliasing (1 by mnot)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2082 [retrofit] 
  - #850 Clarify digest-algorithm syntax with parameters (or drop parameters). (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/850 [digest-headers] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Guidelines for handling conversion https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2083 [retrofit] 
  - Cookie attribute type aliasing https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2081 [retrofit] 
  - Does representation data term need to be quoted? https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/2100 [digest-headers] 
  - Clarify digest-algorithm syntax with parameters (or drop parameters). https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/850 [digest-headers] 

Pull requests
-------------
* httpwg/http-extensions (+7/-6/💬5)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - add a note about cert retention on TLS session resumption (to fix #1992) (by b---c)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2103 
  - use just last of multiple post-handshake client cert authentications (by b---c)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2102 [client-cert-field] 
  - Fix #2100: unquote representation data (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2101 
  - s/a a/a (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2099 
  - Mention HTTP Message Signatures as an illustration (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2098 [signatures] 
  - Clarify Integrity preference field meaning in responses (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2097 
  - Align Digest fields defintion style to house rules (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2096 [digest-headers] 

  1 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #2098 Mention HTTP Message Signatures as an illustration (5 by LPardue, ioggstream, jricher)
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2098 [digest-headers] [signatures] 

  6 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify Integrity preference field meaning in responses
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2097 [digest-headers] 
  - Fix #2100: unquote representation data
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2101 
  - Mention HTTP Message Signatures as an illustration
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2098 [digest-headers] [signatures] 
  - Align Digest fields defintion style to house rules
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2096 [digest-headers] 
  - [6265bis] Removing an inadvertant change to `cookie-octet`.
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2090 
  - Fix http-validate use/install
    https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2095 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-core
* https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions
* https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec