Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 05:31:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Digest Fields
        Authors         : Roberto Polli
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-09.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2022-05-25

Abstract:
   This document defines HTTP fields that support integrity digests.
   The Content-Digest field can be used for the integrity of HTTP
   message content.  The Repr-Digest field can be used for the integrity
   of HTTP representations.  Want-Content-Digest and Want-Repr-Digest
   can be used to indicate a sender's interest and preferences for
   receiving the respective Integrity fields.

   This document obsoletes RFC 3230 and the Digest and Want-Digest HTTP
   fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts