Subject: Sorry for the delay

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 05:28:00 -0700

****************************************************************************
We received your email as someone who might be interested in this opportunity.
If this was a mistake, please email the above address with "remove" in the subject line.
****************************************************************************

Pardon me for the intrusion ……………
 I just want to share what has happened to me, which could be a great interest to you.
About three months ago I was approached by a friend who told me that he was receiving 
a box of Black  Angus Ribeyes every month via UPS 2 day Air and also an income to boast.
He then proceeded to tell me of a club on the Internet that will set up your very own home-based business with a complete web site, where folks could go to order their organic Black Angus Steaks, Gourmet chicken, Mountain Grown Coffee, steak sauces, and other fine gourmet foods. I was really excited and quickly became involved.

To make a long story short ………..
I have been actively involved with this company now for about 90 days and I must say,
not only do I love these great tasting steaks, but I have also made $ 2000.00 just by telling others
about it. I am so happy with the company, the products and the results, I have decided to 
dedicate my full time in promoting this business opportunity. I would really like to hear from you and share with you my experiences. Please email the below address and put "more info" in the subject line.

Mailto: [email-masked]

Thank You Kindly,

Gary

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If 
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply 
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you 
from their future mailings.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////