Subject: (UCE) Serious Business Opportunity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 05:23:55 -0700

___________________________________________________________
To be permanently removed  for any reason,click on the link below:

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REMOVE-ME-NOW-RGR!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear International Marketing Professional,

This message is being sent to you because I beleive that you may have 
interest in  breakthrough business opportunities on the Internet. 

I am involved in the International Expansion of one of the fastest
growing companies in a multi-billion dollar industry, and if you
meet the following criteria, you could become part of the exclusive
team of  worldwide marketers chosen to head the expansion of this
program in both your area and the rest of the world. 

Our International Team of experts will provide you a free online
marketing package of software, tips and strategies that will allow you
to generate a substanital income using your personal computer right
from your own home.

======================
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT!
======================

1) You will be able to generate a serious global-based income
   by being among the first to tap into the fast-paced
   International markets as they come online.

2) You will be part of a solid company that has a gross sales
   income of more than $12 million per month in just over 2 years.
   That rate of growth is faster than that of Microsoft in its first 
   24 months!

3) You will be able to expand your business to such markets
   as Australia, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, Venzuela, Sweden, Finland,
   Norway, Holland and many more all from your own home via the
   internet! We will show you how!

4) And most importantly, you will be helping to distribute a unique
   line of products that is absolutely exclusive to this company and
   has improved the physical and financial health of thousands worldwide!

=====================================================
TO QUALIFY FOR ALL THE ABOVE AND MORE YOU MUST BE :
===================================================== 

           1) A Team Player
           2) Very Ambitious 
           3) Open to new approaches 
           4) Ready to put in consistent effort 
           5) Willing to make an informed  decision to Succeed!

If the Above is a fair description of your talents we invite you
to receive all the details absolutely free so that you may make a
truly informed business decision!

Please Click Below and include your name and City of Residence
in the body of the email. You will immediately receive full details
for your review. 
           
                             ============
                             CLICK BELOW
                             ============

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=SEND-ME-FULL-INFO-NOW-RGR