Subject: Increase Profits Online Now

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 01:35:28 -0600 (CST)

INCREASE SALES UP TO 50%
ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET *** NO SETUP FEES
REFERAL FEES PROGRAM - $50-$150 PER REFERRAL

Good Credit/ Bad Credit/ No Credit **** NO PROBLEM****!!!
It Just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved
No Upfront Fees For Application-Processing
While Others Charge You From $195 TO $250  To Get Set Up
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!
Limited Offer So Take Advantage Of It!!
We Specialize in Servicing The Following:
*Multilevel Marketing
*Mail Order/Phone Sales
*At Home Business
*INTERNET BASED BUSINESS
*New Business*Small Business
Whatever!!! We Do It All!!!
Everyone Is Welcome!
Scroll to bottom of this e-mail for CONTACT INFORMATION.

What Can We Do For Your Company????

>>>>>INTERNET SERVICE<<<<<

It's finally here!!!
A Fast and reliable way to process credit cards through your web site.
The Internet's reach is global - it knows no time zones or physical
boundaries.  With our user friendly, easy to use program, you will convert
your web site from an electronic brochure to a virtual storefront without
the addition of a sales clerk!!!!!

SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as easy as possible for your
customers to purchase your products or services.
We use SSL SECURITY (best on the NET today).

You will summon your customers' impulse buying when you can safely process
credit cards through a secured web site linked directly to your web page.
The Internet is the fastest frowing industry in today's direct marketing
business.  DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!
Give your customers the convenience of ordering products right from your
web page.

Now tell me if this doesn't sound intriguing, lets say a customer visits
your web site and decides they want to buy your product(s) or service(s).
They would simply enter their credit card information and receive an
approval WITHIN 5 SECONDS.  That's all there is to it!!!

>From that point on, the sale is complete and the money will be directly
deposited into your business checking account within 24 to 48 hours.
So you will have LIQUID ASSETS AVAILABLE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Your customer will be e-mailed a receipt and you will be e-mailed and
invoice slip, all instantaneously.  Now, since this program is automated
for 24 hours a day 7days a week, you will be receiving orders and making
money in your sleep!!!!!
IT'S JUST THAT EASY!!!!

WHAT MAKES US SO SPECIAL?????

* We process over $4 Billion in credit card transactions every year.
* We have over 100,000 merchants online and growing.
* We offer secured on-line real time transactions.
* We offer complete training and installation through our technical support group.
* we offer a life time warranty and unlimited upgrades.
* We help make money for your company and your customers.

>>>>>SOFTWARE & TERMINAL<<<<<

We also offer SOFTWARE AND TERMINAL PACKAGES.
With our SOFTWARE PROGRAM, you can now take PHONE and MAIL ORDERS,
accept credit cards and expose your business to thousands of new
customers.  All of this done through your own personal computer!!!!!

To accommodate your STOREFRONT RETAIL BUSINESS, we offer an ELECTRONIC
TERMINAL PACKAGE.  A terminal will allow you to receive the LOWEST
DISCOUNT RATE per transaction available.

>>>>>CONTACT INFORMATION<<<<<

We believe the ability to accept credit card payments greatly enhances
your business, adds additional credibility in the marketplace, and
increases your potential for immediate sales.  So, if you're serious about
increasing your business potential, get your own Merchant Account today!!

Simply Call 1-800-600-0343 x1917 an account executive
will contact you to answer your questions, and start
you on your way to financial success.
SO, STOP WAITING!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like be removed from this mailing list, send an e-mail to
[email-masked] and type remove in the subject line.