Subject: [Hubmib] Edit list for MAU-MIB

From: John Flick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 20:07:10 -0800

Hi,

The following is my list of outstanding edits to the current MAU-MIB
draft, draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-00.txt.  These should be
non-controversial, and should not require any agenda time in SLC.
If you disagree with this, speak up now.

I will be posting issues that should be discussed in SLC in later
messages.

1. Add references to WIS and SONET drafts.

2. Add "Mapping of IEEE 802.3 Managed Objects" section for oMau
   and oAutoNegotiation.

3. Section 3.5 refers to MIB-2 for system group, should refer to
   recently-approved as Standard son-of-RFC1906.

4. Add 64-bit version of ifMauFalseCarriers (as discussed in
   London), with corresponding updates to compliances section.

5. Fix typo in second description of ifMauMediaAvailable -
   currently says 'other is returned if state is not 2 thru 11,
   should be 2 thru 18.

6. Update Acknowledgements section.

7. Update to refer to 802.3ae draft 3.4.

John

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib