Subject: [Hubmib] Edit list for EtherLike-MIB

From: John Flick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 20:07:07 -0800

Hi,

The following is my list of outstanding edits to the current EtherLike
MIB draft, draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-v3-00.txt.  These should
be non-controversial, and should not require any agenda time in SLC.
If you disagree with this, speak up now.

I will be posting issues that should be discussed in SLC in later
messages.

1. Add references to WIS and SONET drafts.

2. Add pointer to WIS MIB draft to section 3.2.1 "Layering Model".

3. Correct ifHighSpeed value for WIS in section 3.2.8 to 9,294
   (as discussed in London).

4. Update ifConnectorPresent mapping to indicate that it will be
   'false' on WIS interfaces.

5. Add Case diagram for IF-MIB statistics to explain octet/packet
   mapping issues (as discussed in London).

6. Fix cut-and-paste error in rollover time for
   dot3HCStatsFrameTooLongs (as discussed in London).

7. Update Acknowledgements section.

8. Update to refer to 802.3ae draft 3.4.

John

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib