Subject: [Hubmib] 59th IETF - HUBMIB

From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 12:31:24 -0500

This is to confirm that HUBMIB is currently scheduled on Wednesday, March 3 at
0900-1130

Other groups scheduled at that time are:
lemonade, icar, eap, multi6, enum, mmusic

===================================================================
If you have not already done so, please submit the agenda for your working 
group meeting by Tuesday, February 24 at 12:00noon ET to [email-masked].

You will find the blue sheet (roster) and white sheet (Proceedings 
Submission Form) in a file folder on the head table in the room your 
working group will meet. Please pass the blue sheet around the room at the 
beginning of the session (a clipboard and pen will be provided for your 
convenience) to record attendance.  Please turn the blue sheet and 
completed white sheet in at the IETF Registration desk following the 
conclusion of your working group session.

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for 
inclusion in the proceedings of the 59th IETF Meeting is Friday, April 2, 
2004 at 17:00 ET. Please send all materials to [email-masked] by that 
time.  Any materials received after that time will not be included.  Please 
note that submission of minutes is mandatory, while submission of 
presentation slides is optional.

Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in simple HTML 
with no style sheets.  Minutes submitted in plain text will be reformatted 
by the Secretariat. Therefore, if you are concerned about preserving the 
formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in HTML.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats:

.TXT Plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos)
.DOC MS Word Document (v95 - 2000)
.PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3, 4, 5, 6)
.PPT MS PowerPoint (v95 - 2000)

When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the 
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.

Input to the proceedings, which has been processed to conform with 
established proceedings standards (as described above), will be posted 
within 48 hours after receipt at: www.ietf.org/proceedings/04mar/index.html 
. Please review your materials on line and send any corrections to: 
[email-masked] . The deadline for submitting corrections is Friday, 
April 16, 2004 at 17:00 ET.

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:39:40 +0200

Proposed Agenda - Please comment

1. Agenda bashing, minutes, taker, etc. (Dan)  - 5 minutes
2. WG status (Dan) - 10 minutes
3. Generic EFM MIB Issues (Matt) - 30 minutes
4. EPON MIB Issues (Lior) - 30 minutes
5. EFM Cu Issues (Eduard) - 30 minutes
6. Open Discussion (or early lunch) - 45 minutes

If there are other items for the agenda, please contact me.

Regards,

Dan