Subject: [Hubmib] FW: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 61st IETF Meeting inWashington, DC, USA

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:08:50 +0300

Please pay attention to the submission dates for the 61st IETF. The 00 draft submission deadline is four weeks ahead. I expect that the new MAU MIB Internet-Drafts will show up before that date. 

I also expect the revised EFM MIB modules to be submitted before the end of September (ten days from now!) as discussed in San Diego. 

Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 17 September, 2004 5:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 61st IETF Meeting inWashington, DC, USA

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 61st IETF Meeting 
in Washington, DC, USA:

October 18: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., -00) Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 18 at 9:00 AM ET. 
As always, all initial submissions (-00) with a filename beginning with "draft-ietf" 
must be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced. 
WG Chair approval must be received by Monday, October 11 at 9:00 AM ET.

October 25: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., -01 and higher) Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by Monday, October 25 
at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff dates will not 
be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory or announced, and will have to be 
resubmitted. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit. The Secretariat will 
begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions starting Monday, November 08 at 9:00 AM ET, 
but may not post or announce them until Monday, November 15.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, 
then please send a message to [email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for the 61st IETF
Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_61.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib