Subject: [Hubmib] I-D Publication Request - draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-03.txt

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:02:11 +0300

[Area] OPS-NM

[WG] hubmib

[I-D] draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-03.txt

[Qver] draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-doc-shepherding-05.txt

[Shep] Dan Romascanu

1.a) Yes, the WG Chair has reviewed this version of the document.

1.b) Yes it has had adequate reviews from WG members and members of the
IEEE 802.3 Working Groups; no concerns about the reviews

1.c) No special concerns, a MIB Doctor review would be helpful.

1.d) No special concerns

1.e) The hubmib Working group had a low numbers particpation. The
document was reviewed and discussed, including in two WG Last Call
sessions. It represents the strong consensus of the current active
participants in the work. 

1.f) No appeals have been threatened.

1.g) Yes, idnits complains about the lack of an IPR Disclosure section.
That will be fixed

before RFC publication. 

---------------------------------------

idnits 1.77 

tmp/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-epon-mib-03.txt:

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html:
    Checking conformance with RFC 3978/3979 boilerplate...
  * The document seems to lack an RFC 3978 Section 5.1 IPR Disclosure
    Acknowledgement. 

  (Expected a match on the following text:
    "By submitting this Internet-Draft, each author represents that any
    applicable patent or other IPR claims of which he or she is aware
    have been or will be disclosed, and any of which he or she becomes
    aware will be disclosed, in accordance with Section 6 of BCP 79.")

    (The document uses RFC 3667 boilerplate or RFC 3978-like boilerplate
    instead of verbatim RFC 3978 boilerplate.  After 6 May 2005,
submission of
    drafts without verbatim RFC 3978 boilerplate is not accepted.)

  Checking nits according to
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt:
    Nothing found here (but these checks do not cover all of
    1id-guidelines.txt yet).

  Miscellaneous warnings:
    None.

----------------------------------------

1.h) Yes, references are split.

No, there are no references to unpublished documents,

1.j) I-D Submission Summary

Technical Summary

   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based
   Internets.  In particular, it defines objects for managing devices
   and interfaces that conform to the Ethernet Passive Optical Networks
   (EPON) standards as defined in IEEE 802.3-2004. 

Working Group Summary

There is consensus in the WG to recommend this document as a Proposed
Standard

Protocol Quality

This document was reviewed by Dan Romascanu, CM Heard, Matt Squire and
Edward Beili and found to be at the appropriate level for submission to
the IESG. 

_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib