Subject: [Hubmib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Ethernet in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) Interfaces MIB
	Author(s)	: E. Beili
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt
	Pages		: 90
	Date		: 2007-2-23
	
This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) modules for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.
   This document describes extensions to the Ethernet-like Interfaces
   MIB and MAU MIB modules with a set of objects for managing Ethernet
   in the First Mile Copper (EFMCu) interfaces 10PASS-TS and 2BASE-TL,
   defined in IEEE Std 802.3ah-2004.  In addition a set of objects is
   defined, describing cross-connect capability of a managed device with
   multi-layer (stacked) interfaces, extending the stack management
   objects in the Interfaces Group MIB and the Inverted Stack Table MIB
   modules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-efm-cu-mib-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Hubmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hubmib