Subject: Management Changes - Weekly Recap Home :: Web Directory :: Footwear News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder.

From: "Ned B. Aguilar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:56:09 +0200

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

Banks, Pharmas Send Europe Sharply Higher Home :: Web Directory ::
Footwear News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend
Clientfinder. The nine-point auto-focus works well, as does the camera's
macro mode which will focus down to 50mm.
Visa International offers diamonds to cardholders at half price Home ::
Web Directory :: Diamond Tools News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter
:: Tell a Friend Clientfinder.
Find out more about women and the MBA, learn about scholarships and
resources for women, and get tips on choosing a business school in this
feature article. Brooke made a set of diamond-studded false lashes for
Madonna to wear on her "Confessions" concert tour last year, leading to
big Shu Uemura mentions in .
Agnico-Eagle reports strong quarterly cash flows and earnings; 23 .
Actif Sport - Snowboarding's "Future Proof" GADJIT Guide - Zune Preview
We love it for its construction, good image quality and brute force
approach to video, which will become less of an issue as SDHC memory.
With a money back guarantee, you can almost not go wrong with Princeton
Review GMAT test prep. designs, sources, and markets a broad range of
footwear, handbags, and accessories under the registered trademarks
KENNETH .
The pope is a shoe in Home :: Web Directory :: Footwear News :: Free RSS
news :: Free Newsletter :: Tell a Friend Clientfinder. com Nome Search
Powered by :: Free RSS news Add RSS news to your web site Footwear news
vertical portal can now be syndicated quickly and easily using our new 
Really Simple Syndication feeds.
Advertising Contact About Digital Photography Links Partners
PhotographyBLOG Passion for Pixels Gadget Lounge Photo Review Australia
Image Aquire Lets Go Digital Oh Gizmo!