Subject: [hybi] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01.txt

From: Tobias Oberstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 18:17:16 +0200

An updated I-D for "The Web Application Messaging Protocol" has been 
published:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01

This now contains not only the WAMP "Basic Profile", but also "Advanced 
Profile", plus major polishment and improvement of English prose.

Thanks Alex and Emile!

PS: We still need to add contributors to the acknowledgement section in 
the RFC .. will do.

Cheers,
/Tobias

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
Betreff: New Version Notification for 
draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01.txt
Datum: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 09:09:21 -0700
Von: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
An: Tobias Oberstein <[email-masked]>, Alexander Gödde 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tobias G. Oberstein and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp
Revision:	01
Title:		Web Application Messaging Protocol
Document date:	2015-10-10
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		107
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01

Abstract:
    This document defines the Web Application Messaging Protocol (WAMP).
    WAMP is a routed protocol that provides two messaging patterns:
    Publish & Subscribe and routed Remote Procedure Calls.  It is
    intended to connect application components in distributed
    applications.  WAMP uses WebSocket as its default transport, but can
    be transmitted via any other protocol that allows for ordered,
    reliable, bi-directional, and message-oriented communications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat