Subject: [I2nsf] Draft agenda uploaded for I2NSF

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 09:38:10 +0100

Hi,

Linda and I have put together a draft agenda.
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/94/minutes/minutes-94-i2nsf

We have tried to focus on the immediate deliverables for the working group while
also giving space for other agenda requests that we have received. Our thinking
is that we have made a commitment to deliver some things quite soon and we need
to be sure to make progress on them, but once we know that work is moving, we
can take the time to discuss new drafts.

That means that some of you have not received as much time on the agenda as you
would like. Our recommendation is that you focus on your primary message - don't
run through the details of your draft (we can all read it off line), but try to
sell the idea to us and tell us what input you want from the working group.

Please look at the agenda and let us know if you have any issues.

If you are named as a presenter, please (very big "please") get you slides to
the chairs in good time before the meeting. In practice, this means before the
end of the working day on Sunday 1st so that we can post the slides to the IETF
site. This is both a courtesy to your co-workers in the WG and essential to
ensure that you get the full amount of your slot without wasting time trying to
find slides or swap computers.

If you think you would benefit from the chairs reviewing your slides in advance
then please get them to us even sooner.

Thanks,
Linda and Adrian

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 10:44:20 +0100

That's crazy!

Try https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/94/agenda/agenda-94-i2nsf

Adrian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: I2nsf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
> Sent: 24 October 2015 09:38
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [I2nsf] Draft agenda uploaded for I2NSF
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf