Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 17:54:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions of the IETF.

        Title           : Framework for Interface to Network Security Functions
        Authors         : Diego R. Lopez
                          Edward Lopez
                          Linda Dunbar
                          John Strassner
                          Rakesh Kumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-05-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the framework for the Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF), and defines a reference model (including
   major functional components) for I2NSF.  Network security functions
   (NSFs) are packet-processing engines that inspect and optionally
   modify packets traversing networks, either directly or in the context
   of sessions in which the packet is associated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/