Subject: [I2nsf] Kathleen Moriarty's Yes on draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 18:50:45 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-16: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The document has been changed to informational.  The ballot writeup was
not changed as that would have reset all of the ballots.
The edits made from the initial IESG review have, IMO, significantly
helped to improve the document that reads more of a problem
statement/overview now and is hopefully a helpful document to anyone
coming into the working group or using the work later.