Subject: Re: [I2nsf] [OPSAWG] WG adoption call for draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-07

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 19:59:58 +0900

Hi OPSAWG,
This is Paul from I2NSF WG.
I support this draft as a WG draft in OPSAWG.

I am working for the policy translation between a service-level security
policy to a device-level security policy with a security policy translator:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation/

I believe that Wu's draft will be a good foundation to bridge two (or
three) YANG levels.

Thanks.

Paul
-- 
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Software
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
----------------------------------

On 29/10/2019, 02:43, "Tianran Zhou" <[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]&gt>; wrote:

    Hi WG,

    This email starts a 2 weeks working group adoption call for
draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-07.
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization/
    This document provides a framework that describes and discusses an
architecture for service and network management automation that takes
advantage of YANG modeling technologies.

    If you support adopting this document please say so, and please
give an indication of why you think it is important. Also please say
if you will be willing to review and help the draft.
    If you do not support adopting this document as a starting point
for work on this topic, please say why.
    This poll will run until Nov 11.

    Thanks,
    Tianran and Joe

<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>