Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 08:42:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Software-Defined Networking (SDN)-based IPsec Flow Protection
        Authors         : Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Gabriel Lopez-Millan
                          Fernando Pereniguez-Garcia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-08.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2020-06-17

Abstract:
   This document describes how to provide IPsec-based flow protection
   (integrity and confidentiality) by means of an I2NSF Controller.  It
   considers two main well-known scenarios in IPsec: (i) gateway-to-
   gateway and (ii) host-to-host.  The service described in this
   document allows the configuration and monitoring of IPsec information
   from a I2NSF Controller to one or several flow-based Network Security
   Function (NSF) that implement IPsec to protect data traffic.

   The document focuses on the I2NSF NSF-Facing Interface by providing
   YANG data models for configuration and state data required to allow
   the I2NSF Controller to configure the IPsec databases (SPD, SAD, PAD)
   and IKEv2 to establish IPsec Security Associations with a reduced
   intervention of the network administrator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/