Subject: [I2nsf] IETF-108 I2NSF Hackathon Project

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 18:16:21 +0900

Hi I2NSF WG,
My SKKU team is working for IETF-108 I2NSF Hackathon Project.

This is the IETF-108 Hackathon Wiki:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/108hackathon

There will be a kickoff session for the IETF-108 Hackathon at 10am on
7/20/2020 in EDT.
This is Meetecho link:
https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf108/?group=hackathon

The following is the information of the I2NSF Hackathon Project:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) Framework*

   - Champion(s)
      - Jaehoon Paul Jeong <pauljeong at skku.edu>
   - Project(s)
      - The reflection of the latest updates of the YANG data models of the
      I2NSF interfaces such as Consumer-Facing Interface, NSF-Facing Interface,
      and Registration Interface.
      - The operation of the I2NSF Framework on top of the OpenStack?
      <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/OpenStack> (Queens
      version)
      - I2NSF Security Policy Translation from a high-level security policy
      to a low-level security policy
      - I2NSF security policy provisioning with NSFs required for the given
      low-level security policy
   - Specifications:
      - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8192
      - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8329
      - https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-18
      - https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05
      -
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-06
      -
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-security-policy-translation-06
      -
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-09
      -
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-09
      -
      https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-08
   - Where to get code:
      -
      https://github.com/jaehoonpaul/i2nsf-framework/tree/master/Hackathon-108
   - Video clip demo:
      - https://youtu.be/yEx_15Abq6M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a manual for installation of our I2NSF Framework on top of
OpenStack in the above Github repository.

As the primary goal in this Hackathon, we will reflect the updates of our
latest
revisions of our major interface data models such as Consumer-Facing
Interface,
NSF-Facing Interface, and Registration Interface.

If you have an interest in this project, please let me know.
We can discuss and work together by email or WebEx online meeting.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul
-- 
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>