Subject: [I2nsf] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-25: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2022 19:20:39 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-25: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[S10.2; question]

* Should all of OODMP, OODOP, & OODSRP point to the "mediator-pattern" URL?

  Seems like:

    * OODOP -> https://www.oodesign.com/observer-pattern.html

  and

    * OODSRP -> https://www.oodesign.com/single-responsibility-principle.html

  is perhaps more appropriate.

[S6; comment]

  * RFC 8805 was published on the ISE stream, and is probably not suitable
    as normative reference (as an Informational reference that seems okay
    to me).

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 01:45:13 +0900

Hi Erik,
Here is the revised draft reflecting your comments:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-26

I attach the revision letter to explain how the revision
is done by Patrick and me for your comments.

[Review by Erik Kline and Response by Authors] starts from page 39 in the
revision letter.

Thanks for your valuable comments and help.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 12:20 PM Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>     * OODSRP ->
> https://www.oodesign.com/single-responsibility-principle.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf
>