Subject: [I2nsf] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 08:05:45 -0800

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for working on this specification. Thanks to Kyle Rose for TSVART review
and agree with him that I also haven't find any transport related issues, hence
the NO objection ballot. However, I regret that QUIC is not included in the
models as transport protocol.

I am curious to know why doesn't "i2nsf-nsf-event" sub leaf
"i2nsf-nsf-detection-voip-vocn" have a "action*" where rest of the events have
actions?

I am also interested to know Eric V's discuss on reusing existing YANG models.