Subject: [I2nsf] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-21: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 07:04:19 -0800

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-21: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for working on this specification. Thanks to Yoshifumi Nishida for the
TSVART review.

A bit of regrets that this specification does not include QUIC as transport
protocol. A note in the specification regarding why it does not include QUIC
would be nice.

Nits:

  Duplicate https identity in section 4.1

     identity https-2 {
    base application-protocol;
    description
      "The identity for Hypertext Transfer Protocol version 2
       (HTTP/2) over TLS.";
    reference
      "draft-ietf-httpbis-http2bis-07: HTTP/2";}