Subject: [I2nsf] Francesca Palombini's Discuss on draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-21: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 15:31:12 -0800

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-21: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document.

I have one DISCUSS point and two editorial comments.

As noted in https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/, a
DISCUSS ballot is a request to have a discussion; I really think that the
document would be improved with a change here, but can be convinced otherwise.

Francesca

1. -----

leaf description

FP: There is 22 occurrences of the leaf description in the model. If I
understand correctly, all 22 of these are meant to contain human readable text.
As a result you need to specify language tags for those fields, or justify why
language tagging is not needed. For details, see RFC 2277 (BCP 18), Section
4.2. Also note that RFC 5646 becomes a Normative Reference when the ability to
tag languages is added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

2. -----

Figure 2

FP: Please fix the copy paste typo in figure 2.

3. -----

 Hypertext Transfer Protocol version 1.X
       (HTTP/1.X)

FP: please replace X with 1 (2 occurrences)