Subject: [I2nsf] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 07:17:26 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The shepherd writeup indicates that there is an IPR declaration, but does not
characterize the discussion about it that occurred (if any).  Please update the
writeup to state, or at least let the IESG know by replying to this, what the
outcome of this was.

I suggest breaking Section 11 into subsections, one for each IANA action being
requested.