Subject: [I2nsf] Martin Duke's Discuss on draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-24: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 10:32:22 -0800

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-24: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm and
draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm are connected to a MUST in Section 3.1
and then listed as informative references.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please update the RFC4960 reference in Sec 6 to draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-bis-18.

For the ECN identity, it would be good to add RFC8311 as a reference as well.
This is a standards-track RFC that clarifies the state of the ECT(1) bit.

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 20:32:15 +0900

Hi Martin,
I have addressed your comments in the following revision:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-25

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 3:32 AM Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf
>

---

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 07:18:30 -0800

Great, thanks!

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 3:32 AM Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 3:32 AM Martin Duke via Datatracker <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>