Subject: [I2nsf] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-24: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 10:32:47 -0800

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-24: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document.

I only have one minor comment:

Please update the references to RFC 7230, RFC 7231 and RFC 2818 with
draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-19 and draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-19, which will
obsolete them. Note that the HTTP drafts are with the RFC Editor in AUTH48, so
will not delay publication of your document.

Francesca

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 20:33:09 +0900

Hi Francesca,
I have addressed your comments in the following revision:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-25

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 3:33 AM Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf
>

---

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 12:39:17 +0000

Thank you!

Francesca

From: Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 2 February 2022 at 12:33
To: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Cc: The IESG <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, Patrick Lingga <[email-masked]>, skku-iotlab-members <[email-masked]>, Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [I2nsf] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-24: (with COMMENT)
Hi Francesca,
I have addressed your comments in the following revision:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-25

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 3:33 AM Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-24: No Objection

Francesca

_______________________________________________
I2nsf mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf