Subject: [I2nsf] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-21: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 22:50:08 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-21: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Section 3, there's this:

   A default action is used to execute I2NSF policy rule when no rule
   matches a packet.  The default action is defined as pass, drop,
   reject, rate-limit, and mirror.  The default action can be extended
   according to specific vendor action features.  The default action is
   described in detail in [I-D.ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model].

The second sentence is confusing.  It appears to say the default is all five of
those, when I think it means to say is that the default is one of those.

Anywhere "http" or "https" appear as words in prose, but not as part of a URL
or part of the YANG module, I believe they should be in all caps since they're
acronyms.  See, for instance, the numerous instances of this in Section 5.

A very minor point: I suggest Section 6 be broken into two subsections, one per
major action being requested.