Subject: [I2nsf] Paul Wouters' Discuss on draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-28: (with DISCUSS)

From: Paul Wouters via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 05:32:03 -0700

Paul Wouters has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-28: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Per AD turn-over, I am pickup up Ben Kaduk's DISCUSS position

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 20:45:08 +0900

Hi Paul Wouters and Benjamin
I have addressed Benjamin's DISCUSS with the following revision:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-29

I attach the revision letter to explain how to address your questions.

Could you check whether this revision clarifies your questions on DISCUSS
or not?

If the revision is good to you, please clear your DISCUSS on the IESG
evaluation.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul Jeong

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 9:32 PM Paul Wouters via Datatracker <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please refer to
> https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/
> _______________________________________________
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf
>