Subject: [i2rs] draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-12

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 14:36:06 -0400

Qin, Jie, Med, and Anders: 

With the implementation experience described on the [email-masked] list in
terms of implementation questions, we have reach the maturity to send this
to the IESG. 

We need 3 things: 

1)  Anders Liu's IPR statement - If you have email with his statement, send
it to the [email-masked] list. 

2) errors resolved in the yang compilation - 

I need the errors resolved or a reason why the errors are occurring in the
build. 

3) Nits need to be fixed 

As soon as you finish these three items, I will be glad to push the button
to send it to Martin.  

I've copied Martin on this email so he knows this long-awaited draft is
finally coming. 

Cheerily, Susan hares

---

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 17:29:20 +0000

From: i2rs <[email-masked]> on behalf of Susan Hares <[email-masked]>
Sent: 09 March 2020 18:36

With the implementation experience described on the [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> list in terms of implementation questions, we have reach the maturity to send this to the IESG.

We need 3 things:

1)  Anders Liu’s IPR statement – If you have email with his statement, send it to the [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> list.
2) errors resolved in the yang compilation –

I need the errors resolved or a reason why the errors are occurring in the build.

3) Nits need to be fixed

<tp>
Sue,
I like the reference to IEEE 802.1Qcp but suspect It should be Normative given its usage within the model, (but then something gnaws at the back of my mind about different rules for non-IETF references, but I cannot find where that came up:-(

tom petch

As soon as you finish these three items, I will be glad to push the button to send it to Martin.

I’ve copied Martin on this email so he knows this long-awaited draft is finally coming.

Cheerily, Susan hares

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 20:50:26 -0400

Tom.  

Thank you for the input on the normative.   

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of tom petch
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 1:29 PM
To: Susan Hares; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Martin Vigoureux'
Subject: Re: [i2rs] draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-12

From: i2rs <[email-masked]> on behalf of Susan Hares
<[email-masked]>
Sent: 09 March 2020 18:36

With the implementation experience described on the
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> list in terms of implementation
questions, we have reach the maturity to send this to the IESG.

We need 3 things:

1)  Anders Liu's IPR statement - If you have email with his statement, send
it to the [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> list.
2) errors resolved in the yang compilation -

3) Nits need to be fixed

<tp>
Sue,
I like the reference to IEEE 802.1Qcp but suspect It should be Normative
given its usage within the model, (but then something gnaws at the back of
my mind about different rules for non-IETF references, but I cannot find
where that came up:-(

tom petch

Cheerily, Susan hares

_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs