Subject: Re: [Ianaplan] IANA Supplemental Aggreement for 2016 Signed

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 17:46:14 +0200

At 22:07 24/06/2016, Russ Housley wrote:
>The IAOC and ICANN have signed the supplemental agreement for 
>2016.  It is not effective yet, but the negotiation are 
>complete.  The document is here:
>  https://iaoc.ietf.org/documents/ICANN-IETF-2016-SLA-Executed-2016-06-24.pdf
>
>Right before the signatures, it says:
>
>  This agreement will be effective as of 1 October 2016 unless the 
> IANA Agreement
>  between NTIA and ICANN has not ended or terminated, and then it will become
>  effective at that time, so long as such event occurs within three 
> (3) months of that date.
>
>So, when the NTIA contract goes away, the supplemental agreement 
>words called for by this group will be effective.

Dear Russ,

This seems as if it positively concludes several years of your 
efforts. Congratulations.

This way, you Americans will have this autumn a consistent and 
comprehensive cybersovereignty fully applied doctrine and an extended 
virtual territory to experiment/carry it. Let's call it the 51st State.

This is consistent with what I have supported for 40 years, i.e. the 
concept of national VGNs (virtual glocal networks, i.e. a global 
virtuality ruled by a person, a group, or from national soil rooted 
laws and protection - Westphalia+ or 2.0.). From private empowerment 
to imperial relational networking (NB: an empire is an embodied 
protection of internal inter-peripheral commercial, cultural, human, 
industrial, etc., exchanges that is organized along a network/root 
matrix of authoritative references and laws).

However, you only did it for one single prototype country, the US. 
The concepts are here. Some are nicely coined. Yet you did not fix 
the US BUG (i.e. network, digital, economic, military, etc. stability 
demanding the US to Be Unilaterally Global). At least two things are 
still missing (my appeals) to allow a smooth Inter RFC 6852 Global 
Community coopetition:
* a cooperative concept for the matrix filling and governance
* a matrix conflict resolution solution.

This boils down to an open matrix glocal management, hence an 
OPEN-IANA "matrixp" protocol, for everyone to freely document his/her 
approaches allowing them to be freely used - like languages. Example: 
national/global community CLASSes, "above-IP" technologies. The same 
as at the IETF/WG/IDNA2008 through RFC 5895, introducing subsidiary 
as an Internet architectural principle. We took care of the human 
protocols; now we have to take care of the machine languages.

The IEN 48 target of a common global catenet (Louis Pouzin) under a 
commonly supported protocol (Vint Cerf) with an intelligent use 
multitechnology/language/documentation/etc. Common matrix (my target) 
is architecturally accepted. From now on, nations and commercial 
fiefs are still locally embodied/incorporated, but they also are 
globally extended through the adherence to their rules of use of the 
world's "catenet and matrix".

I found  mails of mine from 2003, explaining the ITU, the French Gov, 
and the people who I wanted to see resume my 1978/86 INTLNET net 
management by matrix documentation, through a jointly fed 
multilingual distributed registry system (MDRS) extending ISO 3166 in 
all the needed areas. The time is now ripe.

I suggest this should be carried through an ianap or matrixp non-WG 
open (people from OpenStand, ITU, LIBRE, Govs, Civil Society, etc.) 
mailing list.

Have nice vacations.

jfc