Subject: [icalendar] expert review for new iCalendar elements

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 16:03:38 -0400

Hi,

I am following the procedure described in rfc 5545 section 8.2.1 for
registering new icalendar elements. rfc5545 requires an expert review.
and the document in question is draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions
available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions

draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions adds:
* 2 Calendar properties
* iCalendar relationship type
* iCalendar registry for values of the "PROXIMITY" property:

The addition of a property is described in section 8.2.3 of rfc 5545. The
templates are provided in section 6.1 (acknowledged) and 8.1 (proximity).
The IANA registry is described in section 8.3.2. of rfc 5545 and the IANA
section of the current document is in line with that function.

The addition of a type is described in rfc 5545 section 8.3.8. The template
is defined in section 7.1 of the document. The relationship type registry
is described in section 8.3.8 of rfc 5545. The IANA section is in line with
the description of that registry.

The template for proximity properties is provided in section 8.2.6 of rfc
5545. The template for the proximity values is described in section 8.1.
The IANA section has a registry that follows other registries.

Feel free to contact us for further information.

Yours,
Daniel
-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson