Subject: Re: [Icar] Moving on with ICAR: WG formation and charter

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:19:16 -0800

I've reviewed the discussion on the list and we've discussed it within
the IESG. Though there has been some disagreement on this list on
whether a focused WG like ICAR is a good idea and whether we should
wait till the big picture changes are more apparent, we still would
like to go ahead with WG formation.

I will send the proposed charter for ICAR in my next message. Please
do read and express your opinion on the list or send a message to me
unicast, even if it is something like "yes, looks good".

Regarding a "bigger picture" group that several people suggested.
Harald is creating a mailing list for a coordination group, which will
include at least WG chairs of relevant WGs and involved IESG members.
More info from Harald later.

Alex

_______________________________________________
Icar mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/icar