Subject: [Icar] call for proposals

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 08:44:38 -0500

Hi folks!

Co-chair hat on ....

We'd really like to see some concrete review proposals on the table that
we can discuss.  To help us manage such a discussion, we'd like to
request that folks update their I-Ds with their latest thinking or pull
out the relavent bits from larger documents and submit them on their own
or invent new proposals and submit them to the I-D archives.  Such
documents will give us a solid basis for a conversation, rather talking
in abstract terms (and, requiring context from other mailing lists,
etc. to grok what the current state of the proposal is).  Please use the
naming convention: draft-lastname-icar-proposalname-00.txt.  We'd like
to see this happen fairly quickly.  Also, if you intend to submit
something, please send a note to Joel and I right now indicating this,
so that we have an idea about what to expect.

Thanks a ton!

allman

--
Mark Allman -- ICIR -- http://www.icir.org/mallman/