Subject: Re: [Icar] agenda

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:31:44 +0900

Mark,

MA> The WG meeting will tackle the following questions:

 The focus of the agenda is on types of reviews and overcoming the
 hurdle of getting working groups to get reviews done.

 An orthogonal issue is the structure of the review "group". Should it
 be under the IESG?  Should there be one for each area?  Should it be
 independent of other IETF management groups (albeit with liaison
 relationships, of course)?

 Related, of course, are the qualifications for being a reviewer.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>
 Sunnyvale, CA  USA <tel:+1.408.246.8253>

_______________________________________________
Icar mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/icar

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:01:16 +0900

Joel,

JMH> I have received some private feedback about SIRS that I would like to get
JMH> to the group, but I am still looking for someone to start off a discussion
JMH> on it.

I'm triple-booked for that time slot, but will be glad to do a sir
summary.

d/

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:02:03 +0900

Mark,

d/

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:02:21 +0900

Mark,

d/