Subject: [Icar] Agenda revisions

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 01:36:06 -0500

1) Introduction, brief review of Charter - 5 Minutes, Joel Halpern

2) Agenda Bash - short

3) Existing Experience:
     SIRS lessons - 10 minutes
     MIB Doctors lessons - 10 minutes Bert Wijnen
     Security Directorate experience - 10 minutes Steve Bellovin
     Routing Area Directorate - 10 minutes Alex Zinin

4) What constitutes a good review - 20 minutes
	(number of reviews?  skill set of reviewers?  focus?  depth?  breadth?)?

5) What should an early review mechanism look like? - 30 minutes
         draft-carpenter-solutions-sirs-02.txt
         draft-allman-problem-wg-revcomm-00.txt
         draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-02.txt

6) What incentives can the organization put into place to encourage
     early review (both soliciting reviews and providing reviews)?  Do we
     need incentive? - 20 minutes

7) What structures make sense of providing off-loading late /
     quasi-formal reviews?  What properties should such a structure have?- 
30 minutes
     draft-zinin-early-review-00.txt
     draft-iesg-alvestrand-twolevel (section 4.2)

_______________________________________________
Icar mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/icar