Subject: [iccrg] [SenSys'18] Call for Participation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 03:21:41 -0400

This year, SenSys 2018 and BuildSys 2018 will be co-located
and held at Shenzhen, China. You are cordially invited to share your research
with the community, enjoying the modern cityscape and delicious Cantonese
food.

****VISA****

We'd like to draw your attention to the Visa requirement: if you need a VISA
to enter Shenzhen, China, we suggest getting one in advance. Many nationalities
are eligible for 1-10 year VISA if applying in advance. Although some countries
are eligible for 5-day VISA, when entering Shenzhen at certain ports from
Hongkong, or other transit visas, but do keep in mind that regulation does
change on a regular basis. Please check your local embassy websites or travel
agents for visa services. If a visa support letter is needed, please
contact Dr. Kai Zhang ([email-masked]).
Please provide your details (full name, address, affiliation, and gender), as
well as other relevant information (publication title, etc.)

****REGISTRATION****

The early registration option for conferences and workshops
are available until 11:59 pm PDT, October 13, 2018. The registration link
will be available on the conference website soon.

****VENUE****

The workshop will be held in Teaching Building 1, Southern University of
Science and Technology. The conference will be he held in the Mountain View
Theatre, 4F, Shenzhen Sea World Culture and Arts. Reserve your hotel with a
discounted rate for the conference by October 13, 2018.

****PROGRAM****

TWO KEYNOTES from industrial pioneers:

Nov. 5th Sean Ding (CTO, Alibaba IOT)

Title: Next Frontier of IoT: Digitize the Physical World and Make Sense of
It

Nov. 7th Feng Zhao (CTO, Haier)

Title: IoT from the Lab to the Real World

SEVEN SESSIONS carefully designed by the technical program committee with 23
papers:

Session I: On the road

Session II: Without batteries

Session III: Trust no one

Session IV: Lost

Session V: Staying connected

Session VI: Rethinking sensing

Session VII: Tomorrow's systems

More information can be found on the conference website soon: http://sensys.acm.org/2018/

We look forward to meeting you in Shenzhen!

SenSys 2018 Organizing Committee