Subject: Re: [icnrg] ICNRG in Berlin

From: Bengt Ahlgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 14:09:55 +0200

Is there any information on the scheduling of the ICNRG meeting yet?

Bengt

Börje Ohlman <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Time is running and it is time to make plans for Berlin. We will have
> a regular ICNRG meeting during the IETF week. Please let us know if
> you have presentations to offer or specific topics you want to have
> discussed. Our main objective at the meeting will be to progress our
> baseline documents. Please feel free to add your agenda proposals to
> the wiki, http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/icnrg
>
> To prepare for the meeting we are planning to have a full-day working
> meeting for the documents on Sunday July 28th in Berlin. If you're
> interested in participating in that meeting, please send a mail to
> me. Please put "ICNRG Berlin working meeting" in the subject line of
> that mail.
>
> 	Börje

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 13:13:03 +0100

> Is there any information on the scheduling of the ICNRG meeting yet?

Initial schedule (subject to change!) will likely be
published late Thursday or Friday.

Note that it does always change a bit after that,
so why not try come for the week:-)

S.

> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg
> 
>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:59:28 +0000

>so why not try come for the week:-)

Also, according to the wiki [1] there is a working meeting on Sunday the
28th that will focus on the documents. Who is definitely going to be there
all of Sunday for that meeting?  I know some of the documents are being
actively worked on right now.

Nacho

[1] http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/icnrg