Subject: [icnrg] Reminder: CCNxCon 2013 - Call for Submissions (Deadline: This Wednesday June 5, 2013)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:23:06 +0000

Friendly reminder that submissions are due in a couple of days.

Thanks,
-Priya

On 5/21/13 1:41 PM, "CCNx News and Announcements" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>Hello everyone,
>
>Many of you have asked for an extension, so we are extending the
>submissions deadline to June 5th, 2013.
>Looking forward to your submissions.
>
>Submission details are below. Please email us at [email-masked] if you
>have any questions.
>
>Thanks,
>
>CCNxCon 2013 Program Committee
>
>
>
>>>After two successful CCNx Community Meetings in 2011 and 2012, we are
>>>pleased to announce the third CCNx Community Meeting, a gathering for
>>>researchers and developers who are familiar with the Content Centric
>>>Networking (CCN) architecture and/or working with the CCNx Open Source
>>>platform.  The 2-day event will be held on Thursday, September 5 and
>>>Friday, September 6, 2013 at PARC's Palo Alto campus.
>>>
>>>If you are interested in CCN and/or the CCNx platform for your own
>>>applications, or developing the CCNx platform itself, we hope that you
>>>will consider participating in the community meeting in September by
>>>presenting your work in the form of technical talks, panels, posters,
>>>and/or demonstrations.  We invite submissions from academic, industrial,
>>>and government institutions and especially welcome submissions from
>>>major
>>>projects working with CCN and/or CCNx around the world.
>>>
>>>The purpose of the meeting is to strengthen the community of CCN and/or
>>>CCNx users, developers, and researchers by discussing experiences, use
>>>cases, plans and potential collaborations. Focus topics for the
>>>submissions include but are not restricted to:
>>>
>>>
>>>  *   Application experiences
>>>  *   Experimental results
>>>  *   Use cases
>>>  *   Platform enhancements and roadmap
>>>  *   Testbed collaboration
>>>  *   Project CCNx organization
>>>  *   CCN-related research issues such as naming, routing, security,
>>>resource management, etc.
>>>
>>>
>>>We eagerly welcome submissions from students. Please note that this
>>>meeting is designed to build, foster and sustain the interest of the
>>>global community around CCN and/or CCNx and is not designed to be a
>>>scientific publication venue. For people who are only interested in
>>>attending this event (and not presenting), there will be separate
>>>instructions on registering for the event.
>>>
>>>SUBMISSION
>>>
>>>We need to hear from you about your interests and what you can
>>>contribute! The process is simple and lightweight: if you are interested
>>>in presenting, please send an email message to the submissions address
>>>below with the following information:
>>>
>>>
>>>  *   Your current or anticipated work related to CCN and/or CCNx (1
>>>short paragraph max)
>>>  *   Abstract of information or demonstration you could present during
>>>the meeting (1 short paragraph max).  If there are multiple distinct
>>>topics you could present, please include separate abstracts clearly
>>>distinguished.
>>>  *   Indicate whether you would be interested in presenting your work
>>>as
>>>a technical talk, poster and/or demo. Please note that if your
>>>submission
>>>is accepted, we may not be able to accommodate your request to present a
>>>technical talk and you may be asked to present your work as a poster
>>>instead.
>>>  *   Topics for the program that are of greatest interest to you (1
>>>short paragraph max)
>>>
>>>The total submission (with one abstract) must be no longer than one page
>>>of text with font size no smaller than 11 point (around 700 words
>>>total).
>>> If there are multiple topic abstracts the submission may be
>>>proportionally longer up to two pages of text in total.  You may include
>>>the text in the body of the message or attach a PDF file  no other
>>>submission format will be considered.
>>>
>>>Submission address: [email-masked]
>>>
>>>Submission Deadline: Submissions with abstracts are due by June 5, 2013.
>>>Notification: June 30, 2013
>>>
>>>Thank you and looking forward to your participation.
>>>-CCNxCon 2013 Program Committee
>>
>
>_______________________________________________
>ccnx-interest mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://www.ccnx.org/mailman/listinfo/ccnx-interest