Subject: [icnrg] [NDN project] NFD 0.3.2 and ndn-cxx 0.3.2 released

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 23:18:10 -0700

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce release of versions 0.3.2 of Named Data Networking
Forwarding Daemon (NFD) and ndn-cxx library.

The detailed notes for the releases:
 - for NFD: http://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.3.2/RELEASE_NOTES.html
 - for ndn-cxx library: http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.3.2/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Source code, instruction how to install pre-compiled binaries on Ubuntu
Linux (12.04, 14.04, and 15.04), how to install NDN software using MacPort
packages or HomeBrew on OS X, tutorials, HOWTOs, a FAQ and other useful
resources are available on official webpages of NFD and ndn-cxx:
 - http://named-data.net/doc/NFD/0.3.2/
 - http://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.3.2/

We also have updated the NFD developer's guide to match the new release:
- http://named-data.net/techreport/ndn-0021-4-nfd-developer-guide.pdf.

* * *

The NDN/NFD Team:
  Alexander Afanasyev, Junxiao Shi, Beichuan Zhang, Lixia Zhang, Ilya
  Moiseenko, Yingdi Yu, Wentao Shang, Yanbiao Li, Spyridon Mastorakis, Yi
  Huang, Jerald Paul Abraham, Steve DiBenedetto, Chengyu Fan, Christos
  Papadopoulos, Davide Pesavento, Giulio Grassi, Giovanni Pau, Hang Zhang,
  Tian Song, Haowei Yuan, Hila Ben Abraham, Patrick Crowley, Syed Obaid Amin,
  Vince Lehman, Lan Wang, and others (http://named-data.net/project/participants/)