Subject: [icnrg] Announcing CCNx1.0 Source Code and SDK Availability

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 21:01:48 +0000

Hi folks.

PARC has just announced the availability of the CCNx 1.0 source code.  See bellow for the official announcement.

Nacho

————————————
Hello.

We’ve launched two new programs: CCNxDP for commercial institutions and
CCNxEDU for academic institutions.

CCNxDP provides evaluation access to the CCNx 1.0 Pre-Release Technology
source code and development tools. This program is intended for
commercial institutions interested in experimenting with and evaluating
the CCNx 1.0 code.  The annual fee for the CCNxDP program is $2,995.00.
You can get details and sign up at
http://www.ccnx.org/ccnx-source-programs/.

CCNxEDU provides evaluation access to the CCNx 1.0 Pre-Release Technology
source code and development tools. This program is free for accredited
academic institutions.  You can get details and sign up at
http://www.ccnx.org/ccnx-source-programs/.

Our binary SDK release for CCNx 1.0 continues to be available at no
charge from http://www.ccnx.org/ccnx-binary-downloads/.

CCNx 1.0 is moving towards broader adoption through IETF/IRTF as well as
other organizations.  ICN/CCN technologies are starting to generate new
interest in many communities including the 5G architecture  discussions
at the Next Generation Mobile Networks conference in Frankfurt in March
and at the ITU FG-IMT2020 meeting in San Diego.  We look forward to your
engagement and feedback.

Best Regards,

Glenn T. Edens
Vice President

www.parc.com
http://www.parc.com<http://www.parc.com/>
————————————

--
Nacho (Ignacio) Solis
Protocol Architect
Principal Scientist
Palo Alto Research Center (PARC)
+1(650)812-4458
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>