Subject: [icnrg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:35:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CCNx Semantics
        Authors         : Marc Mosko
                          Ignacio Solis
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the core concepts of the CCNx architecture
   and presents a minimum network protocol based on two messages:
   Interest and Content Object.  It specifies the set of mandatory and
   optional fields within those messages and describes their behavior
   and interpretation.  This architecture and protocol specification is
   independent of a specific wire encoding.

   The protocol also uses a Control message called an InterestReturn,
   whereby one system can return an Interest message to the previous hop
   due to an error condition.  It indicates to the previous hop that the
   current system will not respond to the Interest.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/