Subject: [icnrg] ndnSIM 2.3 released

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 13:18:29 -0800

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the release of ndnSIM version 2.3, a new
release of the NDN simulator.

The new version includes the updated submodules of NFD and ndn-cxx
(baseed on 0.5.0 with updates from the master branch) and features
full support of NDNLPv2, including support for network NACKs.

For more details about the release, refer to https://ndnsim.net/2.3/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Source code, instruction how to install how to compile ndnSIM,
tutorials, FAQs, and other useful resources are available on official
ndnSIM website: https://ndnsim.net/2.3/.

* * *

The new revision of the ndnSIM technical report will be available shortly
at https://named-data.net/publications/techreports/

* * *

A special welcome to our new contributor Mohammad Sabet.

* * *

The ndnSIM Team:
Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis, Alexander Afanasyev, and others
(https://ndnsim.net/2.3/meta/authors.html)