Subject: [icnrg] Upcoming Future Internet related workshops and Special Issues

From: Syed Hassan Ahmed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 15:58:13 +0900

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Seasonal Greetings!

Through this email, I am sharing the opportunities of publishing your
recent findings regarding the Future Internet architectures. Please note
that all the following events and special issues welcome NDN research:

1. 2nd RAFNET Workshop in conjunction with IEEE VTC Spring 2017, Sydney,
Australia.
URL: http://rafnetworkshop.wixsite.com/2017
Submission Due: January 15, 2017

2. IEEE INFOCOM; SCAN Workshop 2017, Atlanta, USA.
URL: http://infocom2017.ieee-infocom.org/workshop/scan-
advances-software-defined-and-context%E2%80%90aware-cognitive-networks
Submission Due: January 10, 2017

3. IWCMC 2017, Vehicular Communications Symposium
​, Valencia, Spain.​

​URL: http://iwcmc.org/2017/symposia/
Submission Due: ​January 10, 2017

4. IEEE Access Journal Special Section on Future Networks.
URL: http://ieeeaccess.ieee.org/special-sections/future-
networks-architectures-protocols-applications/
Submission Due: January 31, 2017

5. WCMC Journal, SI on Wireless Networking Technologies for Smart Cities
URL: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/wcmc/si/972967/cfp/​
​Submission Due: March 31, 2017

6. Elsevier FGCS Journal: Special Issue on Future Networking Research
Plethora for Smart Cities
URL: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/future-generation-computer-systems/
call-for-papers/special-issue-on-future-networking-research-plethora-for-sma
Submission Due:​ June 01, 2017

7. IEEE Internet Initiative e-News Letter
URL: http://internetinitiative.ieee.org/newsletter
Submission Type: 800-1200 words related to the subject. How Future Internet
can help in making policies !! For details, check the URL.

​Looking forward for interesting contributions and in case of any query,
feel free to contact me. ​

*Syed Hassan Ahmed*   PhD Scholar, Kyungpook National University
 Mobile: +82-10-9883-0786
Skype: hassan.shah2728 <#>
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/shahmedknu/
Member: IEEE ComSoc, IEEE Young Professionals, ACM
<http://www.facebook.com/saanie123>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/saanie123?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic>
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=561652771295261>