Subject: [icnrg] Call for feedback on adopting draft-tschudin-icnrg-flic

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 17:16:48 +0100

Hi all,

we are asking for feedback on the proposal to adopt 
draft-tschudin-icnrg-flic as an ICNRG item.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschudin-icnrg-flic/

This document describes a bare bones "index table"-approach for
organizing a set of ICN data objects into a large, File-Like ICN
Collection (FLIC).

At the core of this collection is a so called manifest which acts as
the collection's root node.  The manifest contains an index table
with pointers, each pointer being a hash value pointing to either a
final data block or another index table node.

Please let us know if you

- support or do not support adopting this document

- are interested in helping to progress these documents (for example, by 
reviewing them)

Thanks,

Dirk, Dave, Börje

---

From: Ignacio Solis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 14:48:39 -0800

Did we ever fix that cumulative size issue? :-)

+1

I'm in favor!

Nacho

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg

-- 
Nacho - Ignacio Solis - [email-masked]