Subject: [icnrg] Social & Policy Impact of Named Data Networking

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 09:22:29 +0000

this is a highly relevant article on how Named Data Networking could
improve net neutrality, internet censorship etc
http://cacm.acm.org/magazines/2016/12/210365-anticipating-policy-and-social-implications-of-named-data-networking/fulltext

we wrote a similar article a year ago on how PURSUIT based architecture
could enable wider Internet access:
https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/docs/p44-trossen.pdf

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan
Personal: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/
N4D Lab: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/n4d

---

From: Syed Hassan Ahmed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 20:36:21 +0900

Nice Share indeed! 

Best Regards,
Syed Hassan Ahmed. (하산)
Kyungpook National University,
Daegu, Republic of Korea. 
https://sites.google.com/site/shahmedknu/

> On Dec 9, 2016, at 6:22 PM, Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> this is a highly relevant article on how Named Data Networking could improve net neutrality, internet censorship etc
> we wrote a similar article a year ago on how PURSUIT based architecture could enable wider Internet access:
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg