Subject: [icnrg] Call for feedback on adopting draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxurischeme

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 21:34:47 +0100

Hi all,

we are asking for feedback on the proposal to adopt 
draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxurischeme as an ICNRG item.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxurischeme/

This document defines an RFC3986 URI compliant identifier called
a Labeled Segment URI in which name segments carry a label. This
allows differentiation between unrelated resources with similar
identifiers. This document also specifies the CCNx URI scheme,
called "ccnx:," which conforms to the labeled segment encoding
rules presented here. The CCNx URI scheme applies specific labels
to each name segment of a URI to disambiguate between resources
with similar names. This document defines a specific set of
segment labels with label semantics.

Please let us know if you

- support or do not support adopting this document

- are interested in helping to progress these documents (for example, by 
reviewing them)

Thanks,

Dirk, Dave, Börje