Subject: [icnrg] Call for Posters, Demos, Tutorials: 4th ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ACM ICN-2017), Berlin, Germany, September 26-28, 2017 (DEADLINE: July 9, July 16)

From: "Mayutan A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 10:48:48 +0200

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ACM ICN 2017 Call For Posters and Demos

Freie Universitaet Berlin, Germany, on September 26-28, 2017

http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/cf-posters-and-demos.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The ICN poster and demo sessions are intended to showcase
works-in-progress. Topics of interest are the same as those listed in the
main track call for papers. We strongly encourage both student and industry
submissions. Both demos and posters should be accompanied by a two-page
extended abstract, which will be published in the conference proceedings.

We specifically encourage submissions of posters and demos that are
accompanied with datasets. Such submissions will have a preferential
treatment during the review and will be eligible for special awards. The
aim is to collect and share datasets that can hopefully become a common
ground for evaluation in the ICN community.

Submission details:

- http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/cf-posters-and-demos.html

Important dates:

- Submissions Deadline: July 9, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: July 31, 2017

Chairs:

- Alexander Afanasyev, UCLA, US
- Jussi Kangasharju, University of Helsinki, FI

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ACM ICN 2017 Call For Tutorials

Freie Universitaet Berlin, Germany, on September 26-28, 2017

http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/cf-tutorials.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Following past year’s successful tutorials, ACM ICN 2017 solicits proposals
for half- or full-day tutorials on topics relevant to the ICN research that
can help the audience gain further understanding of this new and exciting
area. In particular, we seek tutorials on intermediate and advanced topics
of critical importance to the maturing ICN field (such as, but not limited
to, applied cryptography, or technological advances for ICN, or application
of ICN to specific fields such as IoT), offered through collaboration
between ICN researchers and experts in other domains.

Tutorials may be lectures, hands-on training, or any combination of the
above. Exploring diverse ways of interacting with the audience is welcome,
as are cross-disciplinary topics.

Tutorial proposals should be submitted in PDF format, not exceeding three
(3) pages in total, and be sent to the workshop/tutorial chairs.

Important dates:

- Submissions Deadline: July 16, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: July 24, 2017

Chairs:

- Alexander Afanasyev, UCLA, US
- Jussi Kangasharju, University of Helsinki, FI