Subject: [icnrg] ACM MobiHoc 2018: Call For Participation (Early Registration: June 2)

From: Alex Afanasyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 22:36:51 -0400 (EDT)

ACM MobiHoc 2018 - CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to ACM MobiHoc 2018,
to be held on UCLA campus in Los Angeles, CA, USA on June 25-28, 2018.

The conference program
(https://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2018/program.html) features 9
technical sessions with 30 papers and 3 keynotes.  In addition, there
will be 5 workshops and 1 tutorial.

**Early registration deadline: JUNE 2, 11:59PM CDT**

https://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2018/registration.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL FOR STUDENT TRAVEL GRANT APPLICATIONS

With the support of ACM and NSF, MobiHoc 2018 will be able to
partially support (based on need) the travel, accommodation, and
registration costs of student registrants who might otherwise be
unable to attend the conference.

**Student Travel Grant deadline: May 24, 2018**

https://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2018/student-travel-grants.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL FOR N2WOMEN FELLOWSHIP APPLICATIONS

N2 Women is pleased to announce the continuation of our N2 Women Young
Researcher Fellowship awards.  These awards will partially cover a
young researcher’s travel cost (up to $1000) to a meeting where an N2
Women event will be held.

**N2Women Fellowship deadline: May 21, 2018**

https://www.sigmobile.org/mobihoc/2018/n2women-fellowships.html