Subject: [icnrg] CfP: ACM ICN 2019

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2018 14:02:23 +0100

ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking 2019
  Hong Kong, SAR China, September 24-26, 2019
  https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/

Call for Papers

The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to submit your work for
presentation at the 6th ACM conference on Information Centric Networking
(ICN 2019), to be held in Hong Kong, SAR China from September 24-26, 2019.

ACM ICN 2019 is a single-track conference focusing on significant research
contributions to ICN as broadly defined, and featuring paper presentations,
posters, and demonstrations.

ACM ICN 2019 seeks research contributions across the following broad topic
areas:

(1) Core ICN research
Research that advances key ICN concepts, algorithms, technologies, and
capabilities.

(2) Network Measurement, Characterization, and Instrumentation
Research focused on tools and methodologies for measuring, characterizing,
and instrumenting current and future ICN networks.

(3) Use Cases and Applications
Research that advances the use of ICN networking to support current and
emerging applications.

(3) Deployment, Operations, and Real-World Considerations
Research that explores incentives, paths, and obstacles for ICN transition
from research to widespread deployment, and research that addresses
challenges unique to large-scale and commercially motivated ICN
deployments.

Submission Details

The conference solicits both full (10 pages) and short papers (6 pages).
Submissions will be reviewed through a double-blind process, and evaluated
on the basis of intellectual merit, originality, importance of
contribution, soundness and strength of evaluation (for full papers),
quality and clarity of presentation, and appropriate comparison to related
work.

Further details are available at
https://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2019/cf-papers.php

Important Dates

* Paper Registration Deadline (HARD DEADLINE): May 3, 2019
* Paper Submission Deadline (HARD DEADLINE): May 10, 2019
* Acceptance Notification: July 24, 2019
* Camera-ready Papers Due: August 23, 2019
* Conference: September 24-26, 2019

Organizing Committee

General Chairs
  Jun Bi (Tsinghua University)
  Xiaohua Jia (City University of Hong Kong)
  K. K. Ramakrishnan (University of California, Riverside)

TPC Chairs
  John Wroclawski (ISI)
  Ioannis Psaras (University College London)

Local Chairs

  Victor Lee City (University of Hong Kong)
  Kai Lei (Peking University (Shen Zhen))
  Hong Xu (City University of Hong Kong)

Publicity Chairs
  Alex Afanasyev (Florida International University)
  Matthias Wählisch (Freie Universität Berlin)
  Dan Wang (Hong Kong Polytechnic University)

Web Chair
  Zhenjiang Li (City University of Hong KongP

Treasurer and Registration Chair
  Cong Wang (City University of Hong Kong)

Tutorial Chair
  Beichuan Zhang (University of Arizona)

Poster/Demo Chair
  Jay Misra (New Mexico State University)

Publications Chair
  Tian Song (Beijing Institute of Technology)

Travel Grant Chairs
  Yuki Kozumi (Osaka University)
  Karen Sollins (MIT)

Steering Committee Liaison
  Dave Oran (MIT Media Lab)