Subject: [Id-event] Draft agenda uploaded to IETF site

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 21:24:15 -0700

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/agenda-100-secevent/

IETF 100 Singapore
Bras Basah Monday Nov 13, 2017, 13:30 - 15:30

Agenda Setting                          Dick Hardt (chair)        13:30 -
13:40
Security Event Token (SET)              Phil Hunt                 13:40 -
14:00
SET Delivery using HTTP                 Marius Scurtescu          14:00 -
14:20
Management API for SET Event Streams    Marius Scurtescu          14:20 -
14:30
Management API example                  Annabelle Richard         14:30 -
14:40
SET Stream Managment and Provisioning   Phil Hunt                 14:40 -
15:00
Management API Discussion               Dick Hardt (chair)        15:00 -
15:20
AOB                                     Dick Hardt (chair)        15:20 -
15:30