Subject: [Id-event] Misinterpretation

From: John Wunderlich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 18:42:43 -0400

xkcd.com
Misinterpretation

"But there are seven billion people in the world! I can't possibly stop to consider how ALL of them might interpret something!" "Ah, yes, there's no middle ground between 'taking personal responsibility for the thoughts and feelings of every single person on Earth' and 'covering your eyes and ears and yelling logically correct statements into the void.' That's a very insightful point and not at all inane."

https://xkcd.com/1984/
Sent with Reeder

John
-- 

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and 
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are 
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the 
system manager. This message contains confidential information and is 
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee 
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify 
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by 
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the 
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing 
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is 
strictly prohibited.