Subject: [Id-event] Discussion about subject identifiers - action requested

From: Atul Tulshibagwale <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:29:51 -0700

Hi all,

The SSE profile of SETs
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15zf0kwJhrrteDW-wA8iMwTVFQo2CK6kKK5kNq2IkLuM/edit?usp=sharing>
being drafted in the OpenID SSE Working Group includes changes to the
"subject identifiers" section of the previous RISC specification
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/risc/src/master/openid-risc-profile-1_0.txt>. The
subject identifiers section is being considered to be extracted as a
separate specification in IETF.

Since we have already discussed this within the working group, it is
important that we participate in the discussion within the "Security
Events" working group within IETF
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/secevent/about/>.

I have created a single pull-request
<https://github.com/richanna/secevent/pull/1>to the previous spec draft
that captures all our changes, and also created individual email threads
about specific aspects that the pull-request includes. It will help to do
the following:

   1. Review the individual topics in the archive
   <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/id-event/> of the Security
   Events working group mailing list.
   2. Provide an opinion of whether the topic is important to you by
   emailing that list.
   3. Provide feedback on anything that is being proposed needs to change
   by emailing that list.

If you subscribe <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/id-event> to the
SecEvents mailing list, it will help you keep up-to-date on the discussion.

Thanks,
Atul