Subject: [Id-event] Review of draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-05

From: "Hjelm, Bjorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:08:51 -0700

I've reviewed this version of the draft a couple of times and I only have a
minor comment related to section 7.1.1
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-subject-identifiers-05#section-7.1.1>
that makes a reference to "OpenID Foundation RISC Working Group" that has
been renamed to Shared Signals and Events Working Group
<https://openid.net/wg/sse/>.

My previous review comments related to the "phone_number" claim have
already been addressed in this version.

It may be worth noting that the claim "msisdn" has been proposed in the
draft OpenID Connect for Identity Assurance
<https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-4-identity-assurance-1_0.html>
specification
and represents an en-user's mobile phone number (formatted according to
ITU-T recommendation E.164). Though not yet registered in IANA, it may be
proposed as a "Mobile Phone Number Subject Identifier Type" in the next
version of this document.

BR,
Bjorn