Subject: Search Engine Insurance

From: search-engine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 14:33:37

"Search Engine Insurance" is now "Search Engine Loss Prevention"

Search engines are beginning their move to give larger business 
an advantage over smaller businesses on their front positions. It 
was just a matter of time until greed and big money took over the 
major search engines. Small businesses and new business will 
suffer dramatic drops in their positions as the new search 
engine's selection system goes into full operation. "Search 
Engine Loss Prevention" can protect you from the new Search 
Engine's Attack on Small Businesses top placement. 

Only "SEARCH ENGINE LOSS PREVENTION" can help small business 
survive. (Continued) 

***********************************************
THIS IS INTENDED TO BE A SINGLE TIME HIGHLY SELECTIVE SENDING by 
our server.
We apologize to any Washington State Resident or Business 
receiving this letter. We will remove Washington addresses as 
fast as we find or receive them. See bottom for removals.
************************************************

"SEARCH ENGINE LOSS PREVENTION" (Continued)

You, as a small business owner, should know that many search 
engines are now favoring large businesses for their first, 
second, and third page positions. They are rapidly switching to 
"popularity rating" as their method of choice for top positions. 
Only "Search Engine Loss Prevention" can help protect you from 
potentially loosing your Internet business in the future.

A quote by David Pritchard director of HotBot tells the sad 
truth: "Direct Hit is a system that measures what pages users 
select from search results and roughly how long they spend 
visiting these pages. In a very simplistic explanation, the more 
"popular" pages as measured by these factors rise to the top of 
the list. HotBot had allowed users to view Direct Hit results in 
the form of a "Top 10" option that was presented along with 
Inktomi-powered results". 

This method of choosing the first positions will soon be applied 
universally by all the major search engines. Yahoo just announced 
a new policy of charging for "submission inspections" with no 
guarantee of any position placement. 

In light of these methods of choosing the businesses placed in 
the search engine's best positions by giving an unfair advantage 
to the major businesses, you can be certain that all small 
businesses will suffer drastically. Many will loose their 
business and income. 

"Search Engine Loss Prevention" can help protect your investment 
by keeping your hits up via our satellite sites. Twenty-four 
satellite sites assigned to your business will shoot hits 
directly at your site to increase your "popularity rating" 
dramatically. The higher your "popularity rating" the higher your 
search engine ranking and the better your search engine position. 
As an added benefit, the extra hits from our satellites should 
rapidly increase your sales.

If the search engines new "popularity rating" method of choosing 
priority positions gives big money and big business the advantage 
then what will become of the small businesses on the internet? 
Newspapers, radio and television charge big bucks for their ads. 
The search engines are now following suit. Only "Search Engine 
Loss Prevention" can help you survive this attack against your 
security. In fact, with "Search Engine Loss Prevention" on your 
side, you may actually benefit from the new search engine changes 
because your competition will most likely slowly disappear 
leaving you with a larger share of the market. 

"Search Engine Loss Prevention" is now offering 3 months of Loss 
Prevention absolutely FREE to show you the value of a high 
"popularity rating". (You pay only the set-up costs.) After the 3 
months, you will pay only a low monthly premium to protect your 
business from this unfair attack against you, the small business 
owner. 

Openings are extremely limited. The Loss Prevention is Free for 3 
months. You pay only the setup cost. Call today to find out more 
about an essential service that you can not afford to be without. 
That is if you want to excel in this onslaught by the search 
engines. 
 
 FOLLOW THESE THREE STEPS TO RECEIVE FREEE "SEARCH ENGINE LOSS 
PREVENTION" for 3 months. (you pay only the set-up costs)

STEP ONE: CALL Search Engine Loss Prevention at: 805 647 9275, 
fax to 805 647 6871 or e-mail to search-engine@ 
internationalcommerce.com. The phone is the preferred method 
because e-mail may fail due to circumstances beyond our control. 
Be prepared to give your name, URL, E-mail address and phone 
number.

STEP TWO: We will evaluate your site. We do this at no charge of 
course. We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason 
including but not limited to selling any product or service that 
we consider damaging to our reputation.

STEP THREE: We will call you back with our evaluation of your 
site and discuss how we can protect and benefit you.

CALL "SEARCH ENGINE LOSS PREVENTION" TODAY and BE PROTECTED 
TOMMORROW!! 
805 647 9275

We will guard your site like the "Marines" guard our country.

Call 805 647 9275. 

********************SENT BY "OUR SERVER"******************** 
Remove: Call 805 647 9275, fax to 805 647-6871, or write remove 
and e-mail to [email-masked], or fax to 
805 647-6871. Fax or phone is the preferred method. Electronic 
mail sometimes fails due to conditions beyond our control. The 
purpose of this letter is to offer " first page search engine 
Loss Prevention". 1672 San Joaquin, Ventura, CA.  93004
 ------------------------------------------------