Subject: A gentle invitation

From: knowhowtodo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:34:34

LET US DO YOUR BULK E-MAIL ADVERTISING!!!

TIRED OF THE "IN YOUR FACE ADS" (BANNERS)  STATISTICS SHOW 
THEY ARE NOT WORKING.  PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THE FORCEFUL ADS
EACH AND EVERYTIME THEY CLICK ONTO A SITE.  PUT YOUR AD 
DIRECTLY INTO THEIR MAILBOX, WHERE THEY CAN READ IT AT THEIR
LEISURE.  OUR CLIENTS FIND INDIVIDUAL ADS WORK AND BRING
TRAFFIC TO THEIR SITE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!
     **BEST BUY**NON-TARGETED MAILINGS** (WORLD-WIDE)
		  100,000 - $175
        	  1/2 million - $450
		  1 million - $800
		  2 million - $1200		

Let our company do mailing for your product/service, 
newsletter/report, seminar, convention or client list.

Over 71 million addresses on file and NONE were purchased
from other CD's.  We extract our own addresses 7/24.  

     ***Targeted mailings: ***
Why pay $.01 per addresses save LOTS OF $$$, we will mail 
your ad or you can purchase the addresses and do your own 
mailing at your convience: 

$250 - 50,000 addresses extracted and we mail for you
$150 - 25,000 addresses extracted and we mail for you

Purchase the addresses, do your own mailing and save an 
additional 20% off any of our prices.

***SPECIAL*** 1/2 million mailed to .net and .com (US 
addresses only)$750.  A savings of $1250.  

Only fresh addresses are sent.  We extract when an order 
is placed.  We DO NOT use addresses extracted prior to your 
order.

We can extract by country, occupation, organizations, 
associations, product, website/domain, state or megatags 
(keywords).  If we can not search and extract what 
you need, then nobody can.  No one can target your 
mailing for less. 

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings call our processing and new accounts department
at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday.  We have been serving our 
clients since February, 1997.

Unlike other bulk mailers, you get what you pay for.  Many
other bulk mailers DO NOT send out the amount of emails
you pay, but we send 10% more than ordered.  If you want a
copy of the addresses, they can be purchased for an additional
$50.  Then if you want to follow up with another mailing, you
can do it yourself.  Or if you want us to do a 2nd mailing to
the same addresses, the cost is 1/2 of the original cost.  
Give us a call for more details.

====================================================
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III by the 105th U.S. Congress committee
this letter can not be considered spam as long as we include:
Contact information & a Remove Link
To have your name removed please go to [email-masked].
====================================================
Sender does not accept registered mail.
GWH 
950-23 Blanding Boulevard, Suite 113
Orange Park, Florida 32065