Subject: Welcome to idmr

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 19:40:25 +0100

--

Welcome to the idmr mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
send the following command in email to
<[email-masked]>:

    unsubscribe

Or you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe idmr

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe idmr [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

Description
===========
 
This list is for discussion of InterDomain Multicast Routing.