Subject: CfP: First Intl. Workshop on Networked Group Communication

From: Luigi Rizzo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:18:05 +0200 (MET DST)

Just a brief reminder -- the deadline (July 1st) for submissions to the

First International Workshop on Networked Group Communication (NGC99)
		  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ngc99/

is approaching. Please note that in addition to regular contributions
we will also select a few "student contributions", authored by
students only.

See the online call for papers at the above URL for detailed info.

	cheers
	luigi
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Luigi RIZZO, [email-masked]  . Dip. di Ing. dell'Informazione
  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/  . Universita` di Pisa
  TEL/FAX: +39-050-568.533/522     . via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)

		  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ngc99/
====  First International Workshop on Networked Group Communication  ====
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------

---

From: Luigi Rizzo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:18:05 +0200 (MET DST)

cheers
	luigi